What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Its a Jacuzzi!  (Read 3404 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Its a Jacuzzi!
« on: June 03, 2006, 09:10:02 pm »
Its almost been 4 years since we went to Hollywood and watched a taping of THE PRICE IS RIGHT.  That day in August of 02 featured collectively the most stupid game show contestants ever.  People here have heard the story several times, but one of the prizes was a Beachcomber hot tub, Bob Barker referred to it as a Jacuzzi at least 3 times.  So much for giving credit to your sponsor!

I found it ironic tonight that on CBS' Gameshow Marathon, that this week was doing THE PRICE IS RIGHT and this time they actually had a Jacuzzi, which they called a hot tub a few times. They did mention Jacuzzi was celebrating 50 years of therapy. Did anyone know that? ;)

That brings me to the biggest question, Is there anything more annoying that Ricki Lake with her mouth open?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 02:47:28 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Its a Jacuzzi!
« on: June 03, 2006, 09:10:02 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Its a Jacuzzi!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:15:09 am »
I've seen Jacuzzi Premium on the price is right a few times. They also had one on the Ellen Degeneris show for the guests to use also.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 05:25:55 pm »
I too noticed the show featured a Jacuzzi tub.  They showed the picture of the tub and i told her that was a Jacuzzi.  She was like:   "of course, what else could it be?"

I was like..."no, it's a hot tub made by Jacuzzi."

I think tons of folks still refer to all tubs as being "Jacuzzis"
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 07:33:15 pm »
That brings me to the biggest question, Is there anything more annoying that Ricki Lake with her mouth open?

Rosie O'Donnel with her mouth either way.  But Rikki is second runner up, that's for sure.

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 07:33:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42