What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Interesting picture of Conjuna  (Read 9599 times)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: Interesting picture of Conjuna
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 03:05:14 pm »
I am sworn to secrecy! :-X
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 03:05:14 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 06:33:42 pm »
It's not a bad-looking rig, but I suspect it might be slightly above the rated GVWR...

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 10:08:28 am »
Hey, as long as the front wheels are somewhat in contact with the pavement, steering should kinda still work!   ;)
Brewman
Brewman

autoplay

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 01:34:22 pm »
Can just imagine that thing going down a hill (hill in vallejo ca,next to marine world for example) and watching that thing weave back n forth LOL.

It's kinda funny if you look at the two jokers in the picture. Think they both saying to themselves..."I can't believe we made it this far in one piece"

Close to 10 days now,and the spa deceptionist is lacking posts. Makes having my morning cup of coffee depressing,nothing to laff at regarding his speal of bs.

Maybe he's setting up his own testing labratory,and he's gonna put his own safety sticker on his rebranded spas?  Can see it now,his next step will  be to put ETL and UL out of business.

I'll say this,for pure spa related comic relief,Conjuna by far wins the prize. I've yet to see anyone else,top his whoppers.

http://www3.igl.net/cgi-bin/ladder/gold.cgi?ladd=spades&svr=cgi1&num=3236&win=1001&loss=0100&nm=LlNUS_TORVALDS&ma=autoplay@comcast.net

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 03:54:31 pm »
Can just imagine that thing going down a hill (hill in vallejo ca,next to marine world for example) and watching that thing weave back n forth LOL.

It's kinda funny if you look at the two jokers in the picture. Think they both saying to themselves..."I can't believe we made it this far in one piece"

Close to 10 days now,and the spa deceptionist is lacking posts. Makes having my morning cup of coffee depressing,nothing to laff at regarding his speal of bs.

Maybe he's setting up his own testing labratory,and he's gonna put his own safety sticker on his rebranded spas?  Can see it now,his next step will  be to put ETL and UL out of business.

I'll say this,for pure spa related comic relief,Conjuna by far wins the prize. I've yet to see anyone else,top his whoppers.

http://www3.igl.net/cgi-bin/ladder/gold.cgi?ladd=spades&svr=cgi1&num=3236&win=1001&loss=0100&nm=LlNUS_TORVALDS&ma=autoplay@comcast.net

Now thats funny i don't care who you are!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-SpaMan~

Chris_H

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 04:24:08 pm »

Maybe he is fixing his trailer.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 05:30:52 pm »

Maybe he is fixing his trailer.

Nah, he doesn't fix things, his customers do.  Bill the rocket scientist from a really picturesque and quaint town, who just took delivery of a Super Duper Custom Fallsapart with Dayt 54,  also happens to have invented the arc welder, and did a Jim Dandy job of tacking enough extra metal to get another 100,000 miles out of the trailer, while Bills wife, also some highly educated professional,  made up a fresh batch of cookies and took it to them while the trailer was getting fixed.
Brewman
Brewman

autoplay

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 11:24:15 pm »
Invented the arc welder LOLOL  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 11:24:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42