What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I need help buying a hot tub  (Read 6728 times)

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
Re: I need help buying a hot tub
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 12:22:38 pm »
I purchased a Beachcomber 580 last summer, but my second choice was the Hot Springs Grande.  I really liked the Grande and the choice came down to asthetics.  I was quoted a price around $8,900 delivered plus tax.  This also included the Fresh water system, sounds like you are getting a great deal and should jump on it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 12:22:38 pm »

Tubaholic

• HS Grandee Indoors
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 12:34:16 pm »
Wonton:
I paid more then that almost 2 years ago in my area but to this day have never been sorry we did it. The Grandee is tops in my book !!  I also love the tri-X filters as they are so easy to care for. One of the major reasons we went with HS was the dealer. I couldnt be happier with the service after the sale and in this day and age that is a huge factor to consider. Good luck on your purchase as both tubs you are thinking about are great products.

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 01:03:44 pm »
Get what you want, or you might have buyers remorse. What's that old saying?   "Buy the best and you only cry once."

Sounds like you got a great price on two solid tubs.  Go with the one you like best...don't let $500-$800 stand in the way.

If you're willing to pay $8,500 you probably need to go with the Hot Springs.  If you're looking to keep it under $6,000 Artesian Island (32 or 42 jet models) will probably fit your needs.
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

wonton

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 02:26:32 pm »
I just wanted to keep everyone updated. I finally ordered my Grandee Iam so excited! Thanks for all of your advice.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 04:09:41 pm »
Thats Great Wonton. The folks here who have the Grandee have nothing but praise for them.   :D   You're gonna love hot tubbin.  ;D
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 04:09:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42