What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flim Flam Man At It Again.  (Read 15926 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Flim Flam Man At It Again.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 02:20:21 pm »
Well, I ain't unholy.  I ain't holy either, mind ya, but I damn sure ain't unholy.  Dammit.

Terminator

Ah, but yes you are if you don't worship at the Hall of Dait and instead lay praise to the Watkins Idols.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 02:20:21 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 06:25:45 pm »
And I'm sure not a gun nut.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Vanguard

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 01:00:07 am »
I'd like to know what site this guy is on.  Could someone PM me and let me know where to go?
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 08:50:53 am »
I have no doubt he reads this fourm. He lifts topics and statements off this forum to seed his own little circle jerk of a message board.  

Hi Jimmy! you crazy insane delusional nut case! Don't ever change!  

Waiting for the day he fatally slices his wrists on Occams Razor.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 08:53:10 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Anoroc

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 08:55:33 am »
I'd like to know what site this guy is on.  Could someone PM me and let me know where to go?

Sent PM

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 10:44:43 am »
Wow, that's a little extreme?!?

I have no doubt he reads this fourm. He lifts topics and statements off this forum to seed his own little circle jerk of a message board.  

Hi Jimmy! you crazy insane delusional nut case! Don't ever change!  

Waiting for the day he fatally slices his wrists on Occams Razor.  ;)

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

shabba34

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 10:47:26 am »
You should read his latest and greatest War and Peace rendition on the whole Costco situation.  Ahh, mis-information can be comedic therapy sometimes.  :)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 10:51:43 am »
Wow, that's a little extreme?!?

What do you mean?   The delusion part? That's my own opion based on observed interactions.

Occam's razor is a figurative analogy.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 10:52:40 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 10:54:06 am »
No, the Delusional part I'm on board with.

What do you mean?   The delusion part? That's my own opion based on observed interactions.

Occam's razor is a figurative analogy.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 10:57:53 am »
Are Occam Razor's good for shaving heads?  I currently use a Mach III but I am always looking for a smoother shave so I can get a little more head shine.  Makes for a better spa presentation.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 11:06:46 am »
No, the Delusional part I'm on board with.

One of the man's faults is he's dysfunctionaly obbessed and his logic and pontifications become comedic.  Many times, in engineering circles, folks will remind eachother not to cut themselves on Occams razor  (don't disregard the obvious). My statement was his fualty logic and half sciences will damage him, or if you will cut him, hopefully on his therotical wrists, as to kill his inane ramblings.  

Ref: Google: Occam's razor.

I did not intend to imply physical harm to anyone.  I appologize if anyone got that impression.

Term: Sure, they're great for shaving ones head.  But then again so is trepanation.

Geez, I full of bizzare references today.  I'm bored.  :P
07 Caldera Geneva

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 11:46:22 am »
Are Occam Razor's good for shaving heads?  I currently use a Mach III but I am always looking for a smoother shave so I can get a little more head shine.  Makes for a better spa presentation.

Terminator

Hey Term,
Here's a site for you! http://www.headshaver.org/  :O ;D
Or how about one of these?
You can find it here.[/url]

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 11:52:53 am »

Terminator

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2006, 11:55:19 am »
Thanks Phil and Chas, those are great ideas!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

spa_dr.

• hmmmm,  hot tubs , DOH!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 02:37:25 pm »
THIS IS A POST FROM THAT OTHER "FORUM"

The spa industry has been in trouble for the last 4 years, with the economy all up and down, but mostly down. Even our manufacturer has come up with some cheap spas that compete directly with Costco, but are much higher quality than the Hot Spring standard models.

Whenever there has been a depression in the spa sales, I see this happening. They came out with the Tiger River low end spas during one of the worst recessions. Sundance came out with spas that cracked and leaked the 700's of the early 90's. They all do what ever it takes to survive. But they continue to sell with the same hype as if the new products are even comparable to the old.

We, H**** Spas, are sort of immune from this, because we sell to mostly the super high end customers, who normally have good income and appreciate real fine quality products. Instead of building a spa with 50 jets and selling it for $5000; We build one with stronger shell, stronger cabinet, and a single high end pump that will run for a long, very long time without problems. Which is a better thing to do? 1/ Build a spa that breaks down, has terrible energy efficiency and has lot of jets or 2/ Build real work horses that run and run but with less features. Which one is doing good deeds for your customers?

My ideal is to have H**** spas running after 20 years, with the same controls and to never let the quality drop, but to continue to increase quality. During the recession of 2002 when 40 spa brands disappeared, we added the upgrades to the SCF and made the SE spas with even more expensive pumps and control systems. My idea is to make better spas and that is all I do. I will never reduce the quality of H**** Spas, in anyway that would cause them to not last or to not out perform all the other spas. We are THE maker of truly high end spas.

There is always going to be a market for the highest quality and state of the art spas. Other companies don’t even fit in the shadow of Haven when it comes to quality.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2006, 02:37:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42