What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pic of the day Feb 21, 07.  (Read 12936 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Pic of the day Feb 21, 07.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 01:51:34 pm »
 ::)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 01:51:34 pm »

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 02:49:29 pm »
Cooltoy, Do you have any more picks of the Bud girls?

Not those particular ones, but maybe these ones will do.

Reese

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 02:57:15 pm »
... Reese is right...
Looking forward to the day I can type those words about you. ;)  The clock thread wouldn't have needed to be locked if you could have just realized it there as well. ;) ;D

In response to your questions:  Yes, I am married.  No, I don't care about the mechanics and metalworkers -- but I do enjoy their craft.  Yes, I do like the truck, and couldn't care less about the girls' shoes or Wmcall's crocs -- or Mikey's sweatshirts for that matter!  As far as "discussing the chicks" -- IMO, juvenile is a better adjective to describe it than manly, but to each their own.  If you need to do it to offset your sensitive, creative side, go right ahead. ;) :) (In case you forgot, that means I'm just kidding -- no need to send me a PM, or retaliate.)  

If you want to expand your viewing horizons, most of those shows are on Discovery or one of its spin-offs.  I don't watch them often anymore, but I believe American Chopper and American Hot Rod have moved to the Learning Channel.  Monster House has been cancelled, and I'm not sure what happened to Monster Garage or Biker Build-off.  Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, and Mythbusters are also interesting -- if any of them are on when I get a chance to watch TV, I usually stay awhile. :)

Now back to the truck, Wmcall's idea for heating the water is a good one.  I assume they could use the pto pump from it's fire days to move the water.  However, I see an electical cord going to it, so I wonder if it uses a regular spa pack, so they don't have to have the truck running to use the spa?  Any body think it is legal to drive around with people in the back?

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 03:09:48 pm »
Looking forward to the day I can type those words about you. ;)  The clock thread wouldn't have needed to be locked if you could have just realized it there as well. ;) ;D

In response to your questions:  Yes, I am married.  No, I don't care about the mechanics and metalworkers -- but I do enjoy their craft.  Yes, I do like the truck, and couldn't care less about the girls' shoes or Wmcall's crocs -- or Mikey's sweatshirts for that matter!  As far as "discussing the chicks" -- IMO, juvenile is a better adjective to describe it than manly, but to each their own.  If you need to do it to offset your sensitive, creative side, go right ahead. ;) :) (In case you forgot, that means I'm just kidding -- no need to send me a PM, or retaliate.)  

If you want to expand your viewing horizons, most of those shows are on Discovery or one of its spin-offs.  I don't watch them often anymore, but I believe American Chopper and American Hot Rod have moved to the Learning Channel.  Monster House has been cancelled, and I'm not sure what happened to Monster Garage or Biker Build-off.  Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, and Mythbusters are also interesting -- if any of them are on when I get a chance to watch TV, I usually stay awhile. :)

Now back to the truck, Wmcall's idea for heating the water is a good one.  I assume they could use the pto pump from it's fire days to move the water.  However, I see an electical cord going to it, so I wonder if it uses a regular spa pack, so they don't have to have the truck running to use the spa?  Any body think it is legal to drive around with people in the back?

I see, the clock thread was because of me.   ;)

Do you think a firetrucks pump wouldn't be a bit overkill in a spa?

I thought you'd prefer the pics of the truck.  ;)

I had a cousin who really enjoys trucks. You'd get along great. He can't stop talking about trucks and truck drivers.  He's always hanging out down at the truck stop chatting up the drivers.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 04:00:44 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Reese

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 03:20:04 pm »
Do you think a firetrucks pump wouldn't be a bit overkill in a spa?
I bet it would provide some good jet pressure. :o

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 03:25:49 pm »
I bet it would provide some good jet pressure. :o

[size=10]Here are some sexy hard working firemen just for Reese, demonstrating the theraputic qualities of thier pumps to some dirty hippies  ;)[/size]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:34:59 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 07:48:16 pm »

Not those particular ones, but maybe these ones will do.

I can't see their shoes!!    :)
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Reese

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 07:51:20 pm »
Here are some sexy hard working firemen just for Reese...
:-?  I don't get it.  Please explain.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 07:53:15 pm by Reese »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 08:03:15 pm »
I don't get it either...hosin' down the hippies...I just don't get it!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 07:19:31 am »
 Any body think it is legal to drive around with people in the back?

Maybe for a parade. After watching people in a pool on a cruise ship during rough seas, I can imagine having to stop quick and the resulting wave would put everyone on the ground.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 10:18:53 am »
:-?  I don't get it.  Please explain.

You don't like firemen?

I thought we were discussing fire truck pumps? I thought it was a nice picture illustrating how fire pumps work.

What don't you understand?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 10:23:18 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Reese

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 11:01:28 am »
I respect firefighters, as I do all First Responders and everyone else who help keep the rest of us safe.  I'm just curious why you find them sexy, and more so what made you think I'd appreciate a picture of a regrettable situation from our past? :-?

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 11:14:36 am »
I respect firefighters, as I do all First Responders and everyone else who help keep the rest of us safe.  I'm just curious why you find them sexy, and more so what made you think I'd appreciate a picture of a regrettable situation from our past? :-?

I am glad that you respect them.  I thought all you guys thought fireman were sexy? Sorry. I guess I just presumed.  But then again, I did use the  ;) thing, and like you said, using that means you know I am joking.  Kind of like when you disagree completey with me without any baisis and can't refute my replies, you simply put a smiley face on it and claim that it's ok.    ;)  See? like that.  We're cool.   :) Or when you chastize folks about the comments they make, and suggest that maybe we're all participating in a queer eye discussion?  ;) See the smiley face makes it ok. Just like you said.   :D :D :D :D

I don't know the details of the pictures, so I can't say if it's a regretable situation, but I thought it did illustrate the pwoer of a fire hose and pump, which was the topic I thought you brought up?
07 Caldera Geneva

Reese

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 12:31:27 pm »
I thought all you guys thought fireman were sexy? Sorry. I guess I just presumed....I don't know the details of the pictures, so I can't say if it's a regretable situation...
Presumed what?  That interest in a customized truck over a model's footwear is an indication of sexual orientation?  "Don't know the details of the pictures" seems a little disingenuous given your caption, but I guess that isn't surprising, given the corner you've painted yourself into.  

If this is all about you feeling unfulfilled because I decided to exit the FF/TP discussion from Northwoods clock thread because I could see it was headed for dead horse territory, and our highjacking of the thread was inappropriate... feel free to start a new thread with your belief that TP tubs are designed with running pumps to create heat as a product, not a byproduct.  If none of the TP dealers or owners join in to explain the difference to you, I'll take another stab at it.  :)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 12:37:12 pm »
Will you two please just hug and make up already!

220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 12:37:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42