What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jetsetter fix needed  (Read 1972 times)

Anoroc

Jetsetter fix needed
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:25:22 am »
 Hey all it's been a long time since I posted but I like to come on once in awhile to see what the new talk is about.

I am having a bit of a problem with my jetsetter.  The valve on the top rim of the jetsetter that controls the water pressure for the foot jet seems to be misaligned.

In the past when I turn it one direction it shoots water in full force and when I turn it the other direction it slows it down significantly.  When I got in the tub this morning I noticed that the valve was hard to turn and now the water pressure only decreases when it set to the middle.  If I turn it to either direction from the middle the pressure increases again.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I call the dealer?  In the past the dealer has been pretty slow to respond.

Thanks in advance for any opinions ???

Hot Tub Forum

Jetsetter fix needed
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:25:22 am »

shabba34

Re: Jetsetter fix needed
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 09:41:16 am »
You can fix it yourself.  just call your dealer and give him your serial #, and ask him if has a diverter valve kit for your model.  Not too expensive + you will save 90-100$ service call.  That is unless your still under warranty. ;)

Anoroc

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:52:30 am »
Thanks, I will call the dealer.  It is under warranty but I can probably get it done faster than the dealer can.  I will call and see what they say.

By the way, The spa market in Cedar Rapids is growing:  We now have H.S. Sundance, D1, Caldera, and two new ones- Jacuzzi and Dynasty.  For a town like ours that should stir up some competitioin.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:52:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42