What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thermospa Newsletter  (Read 1909 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Thermospa Newsletter
« on: March 15, 2006, 07:23:58 am »
I don't know how or why, but I just got a March newsletter from Thermospas. Actually, a newsletter is a great way to keep in touch with customers and update news about new products or promotions.  This issue was about water quality problems and the system that Thermospa uses. I would love to get newsletters from Marquis to update things like the new cartridges for the frog system. Or maybe articles about cleaning filters or how to prepare tubs if you go on long summer vacations...I am sure they could think of plenty to fill up a newsletter. Just a thought  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Thermospa Newsletter
« on: March 15, 2006, 07:23:58 am »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
Re: Thermospa Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 08:24:14 am »
with all the info on this site.....it probabaly wouldn't be hard for everyone to put their $.02 in and make a "best hottub" newsletter, either......but then....this is all interactive, so I guess that makes the idea on here moot....
Can we get a sticky to post the best drinks to sip in the hottub, or best way to keep from having to help your company pick wedgies out (or even suffer LOOKING at them) if they need to borrow a suit?
;D The info contained on this site seems to trickle back to some of the people that should hear it anyhow...but I agree, a newsletter sent out (by request, of course) by the manufacturers would be great.....
RIP C-Rod

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:31:33 am »
Funny...I got a brochure with CD or something from Thermospa a while back also.  I never even inquired about Thermospa so don't know how I got on their address list??  Anyway, I thought it was a very attractive mailing and for a moment...a brief moment I almost...naw, I love my EPIC!

I agree Boni, I'd love to get a newsletter from Marquis with updates, helpful hints, etc.
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:31:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42