What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Neighbor just got a Softub....Are they any good?  (Read 90553 times)

waggie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Neighbor just got a Softub....Are they any goo
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 09:02:14 am »
I think it makes perfect sense for you to take your time and save for the hot tub you want.    When spending thousands of dollars, it makes little sense to compromise and get anything less than what you want.  

BTW, we LOVE our Grandee!   After a lot of research and wet testing of several manufacturers' hot tubs, we dug into the piggy bank and bought it back in October.   We have ZERO complaints, find it to be very versatile, easy to move around in, and it has fabulous jets (love the MOTO!).  It is simply a fantastic tub.  

Best of luck to you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 09:02:14 am »

cburk0677

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 10:14:40 am »
Thanks for your response. I agree that it is worth it to save up and get a good quality spa. I wouldn't be happy with anything less.

Cburk
Enjoying SpaTopia in my 2006 Hotspring Vanguard

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 01:13:18 pm »
  After a lot of research and wet testing of several manufacturers' hot tubs, we dug into the piggy bank and bought it back in October.

:o that must be one HUGE piggy bank!! Did it come from Sam's Club?  ;)
RIP C-Rod

oldersparepairguy

• Take the gun, leave the cannolis
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 01:09:49 am »
Way near the beginning of this thread sombody brought up the fact that the softtubs have no heater, they use heat recovered from the pump motor to heat the water.
The softub dealer who defended his product wrote tha t many of his customers are in Florida. I think thats a great place to live if you are going to consider softub, and I could see where a softub would be a great choise on a boat. But in a northeast winter, with our newly increased electric rates a softub might not be a great idea.......IMO

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2006, 02:11:15 am »
For a really good laugh, I highly! -- recommend the softub promotional  video.
Featuring not one, but - two versions of the hit song, "Simple as one, two, three - softub"!

http://www.softub.com/video.html

Enjoy

;D

pdev

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 12:52:27 am »
For a really good laugh, I highly! -- recommend the softub promotional  video.
Featuring not one, but - two versions of the hit song, "Simple as one, two, three - softub"!

http://www.softub.com/video.html

Enjoy

Hi I'm brand new to this forum.
   I used to sell hottubs and have owned several. The softub is ,IMO, more comfortable than anything of the acrylic models I owned or sold. Multiple jets only mean more problems.  I have 5 jets in my model 220 (4person). The location of the jets is perfect for all body areas. The cost of electricity to run the motor is minimal, 8-10$ per month average in the cold areas of Canada. The Canadian Head Office is located in Sudbury Ontario , one of the coldest places in Canada. I was born there so can verify. I now live in a very moderate climate(Victoria BC) and my average costs are even lower. I would recommend the softub to anyone who wants something that is purely Functional, Therapeutic, very Comfortable and not for show or partying. Mine even has a light function that has about 10 selections. It took 15  minutes to install, was filled in about 60 minutes and I was using it 20 hours later at 104F. Since it has no heater and uses 110 Volt system it required no expensive extra electrical 220 service or installation cost. It draws its heat using stainless steel coils wrapped around the motor and also has an Ozonator built in which greatly reduces chemical use..  I like it very much
 ;D

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Neighbor just got a Softub....Are they any good?
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 05:57:28 pm »
LOL are the cold areas of Canada in the 80's mostly?
Retired

Sam

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 12:56:54 pm »
first post is reviving a 6 year old thread to defend soft tub.......that's not at all fishy.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 12:56:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42