What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Big snow coming and no tub yet......  (Read 5512 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Big snow coming and no tub yet......
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 10:53:35 am »
Spiman, the plans did change last night and my husband and older son came home because they were looking for blizzard conditions in New York this morning. Ended up baking muffins and watching a movie and no one made it out...I guess I will wait for you to get your tub and we can all go out during a snow storm!  We did clean the top off about 4 times and still, this morning there was over 10 inches of snow on top!  If the wind doesn't get too bad this afternoon, I am sure we will hit the tub. We will all need it after all the shoveling we need to do! ;)

At 10 PM last night, I looked out and wanted to see a heavy snow fall without the wind. Around my area, Trenton, NJ, it was barely snowing and I was disappointed. I've been waiting since the summer for a nice heavy snow without the wind to sit in the tub, I've heard it's knd of surreal. I've been out there in wind and I will NOT go into the tub again with wind above a breeze ... BRRRR!!!!

I woke up at 8 this morning to find the tub and deck had at least 10" of snow with drifts much higher than that. I've shoveled the deck and cover but there's the wind.

As you said Bonibelle ... maybe tonight!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 10:53:35 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 03:05:45 pm »
We spent the whole morning shoveling and blowing the snow so we can get out and go to church tonight.
Hubby got done, sat on one of our patio benches in a pile of snow exhausted! A short time later, he jumped in the tub (and actually took a short snooze). My 15 year old decided to roll in the snow, make snow angels in his bathing suit and them jump in the tub too!  I guess later tonight I may finally get out with the younger one.
There is really something special about the tub in the snow! Like you Phil, I still want to try it while it is actually snowing.  :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 04:45:03 pm »
The only things that make tubing unbearable for me are wind and rain.  Snow is fine.  Unfortunately it's been windy most of the week with wind and snow last night.  I refereed 5 basketball games and was really looking forward to a soak.  Hopefully the winds die down this evening.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 04:45:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42