What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The Great Pool and Spa Show  (Read 36406 times)

BIG_PAPA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: The Great Pool and Spa Show
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 04:46:34 pm »
I dont feel the need to bight my lip about this manufacture it is  MASTER SPAS

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 04:46:34 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 05:07:36 pm »
You're right about one thing here. This "greatest show on earth" is going on in every state across the nation.

I have yet to see or hear of one in Ohio.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

mowgli1

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 05:35:23 pm »

I have yet to see or hear of one in Ohio.

Cleveland and Toledo are on their schedule.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2005, 06:03:06 pm »
Oh I guess the Ford, GM, Toyota guys advertising $6000 rebates ,Cash for your trade etc etc.......... is OK?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Go to GM and PUSH THE BUTTON AT THE DEALER  ::)  Marketing whats the CRIME ?!!!!! retail is FULL OF SNAKES!!!

mowgli1

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 06:17:36 pm »
Oh I guess the Ford, GM, Toyota guys advertising $6000 rebates ,Cash for your trade etc etc.......... is OK?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Go to GM and PUSH THE BUTTON AT THE DEALER  ::)  Marketing whats the CRIME ?!!!!! retail is FULL OF SNAKES!!!

Yeah and at these shows the snakes are wearing golf shirts with the Master Spa logo on them.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 06:20:50 pm by mowgli1 »

autoplay

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 06:19:44 pm »
Is this the Master Spas that resides in Ft Wayne Ind?

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 06:22:31 pm »
Gary...

If you think being a snake is a good thing and since others do it must make it right.....Than you should always do business with those who feel the same as you.... Many would prefer to work with those who have a bit more integrity than that.... Also your comment is insulting to all auto dealers who do not play that type of game....but even with Autos 6000.00 off MSRP is not only more realistic but also verifiable ....Not so with spas and especially not when the company who is running the ad claims to know nothing about it.... I think you bought a M***** spa which if so...Is fine no one here is saying they are not a nice spa....but that the company promotes shows that are extremely deceitful ....

autoplay

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2005, 06:34:25 pm »
If interested,I could enlighten a few via emails/instant messages concerning Master Spas.  Close internet bud formally worked at their facility.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2005, 06:55:08 pm »
Gary...

If you think being a snake is a good thing and since others do it must make it right.....Than you should always do business with those who feel the same as you.... Many would prefer to work with those who have a bit more integrity than that.... Also your comment is insulting to all auto dealers who do not play that type of game....but even with Autos 6000.00 off MSRP is not only more realistic but also verifiable ....Not so with spas and especially not when the company who is running the ad claims to know nothing about it.... I think you bought a M***** spa which if so...Is fine no one here is saying they are not a nice spa....but that the company promotes shows that are extremely deceitful ....

Sorry if you misunderstood my point I NEVER SAID IT WAS OK!
I did say that retail is full of Snakes period.
Not so with spas? Or just YOUR competition?
I wont sit here and argue with you  as  I dont have enough FACTS. And I will be the first to admit this.

Auto dealers know exactly what I am talking about, up until a few years back some people would over pay for the SAME vehicle by THOUSANDS. BUT that would be OK.?
I am not trying to insult them but THEY know the BS game they play/played.  The ones that dont play that game shouldnt take offence.
Its not verifiable with spas so that makes it OK?

I also tested ALOT of different spas . If there is a crime being commited its a couple of them that are highly touted HERE and I found to be VERY OVER RATED.

Oh YEA I DID buy a MASTER LSX WITH LED<=, IN ALMOND PEARL, WITH REDWOOD SIDES.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. After I tested HS,Sundance,Hydropool and Saratoga.

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 06:57:53 pm »
WINDSURFDOG clean-up isle 3  ;) :) ;D

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2005, 07:01:38 pm »
Yeah and at these shows the snakes are wearing golf shirts with the Master Spa logo on them.

And............... are Boat shows any different or does that not matter because they are NOT your competition? Car shows RV shows................. ???

mowgli1

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2005, 07:30:45 pm »

And............... are Boat shows any different or does that not matter because they are NOT your competition? Car shows RV shows................. ???

I am not a dealer. I am a consumer who  was defrauded at one of these shows with out and out bald faced LIES. So read your own posts especially the part about not knowing the facts.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2005, 07:53:56 pm »
Gary,
Forgive me about  not understanding what you are saying in your post...You bought a Master spa and that is fine AGAIN no one where has  questioned if they make a nice spa or not....You wet tested and found that it was the right spa for you GOOD.....NOW if you had bought at one of these so called super shows you would not have had the option to wet test...nor would you have local dealer support .... It is these shows that are in brought into question and the sales practices used at them .... And for anyone who some how wants to justify them well I guess thats OK... I think for those who do.... its a little like saying Hitler was just somehow a misunderstood artist ..... after so many here who have had experience with them and most always share the same type of stories which none seem to be positive ....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 07:58:13 pm by Mendocino101 »

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2005, 08:09:58 pm »
I am not a dealer. I am a consumer who  was defrauded at one of these shows with out and out bald faced LIES. So read your own posts especially the part about not knowing the facts.

Sorry I dont know the facts in YOUR CASE! You were defrauded how?

mowgli1

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2005, 08:12:12 pm »
Gary, please let me add some  thoughts. I only wish you the best with your new spa. You bought your spa the right way. you tested different brands and found the right spa and dealer. Master spa does make a good spa and there are very happy owners posting on this site.
 What we are livid about are these shows that Master Spa condones. Their national director of marketing organizes them.  The sales practices they use are dishonest.

I don't want to diminish your excitement for the new spa. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2005, 08:12:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42