What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Slow day  (Read 45659 times)

saz

Re: Slow day
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2005, 11:30:37 am »
well, it's been a slow day again for me - so I thought I would post the following that I got sent...I know it's a REALLY long post..but I think it's funny, and just the way to spend those boring days in the office!!!!

Feeling bored in the office? Surely not.

Want to try something new and exciting to do? Why not initiate an office dare system - however to do it properly only you are allowed to know the dare. Sound
confusing? Well read on..........

ONE-POINT OFFICE DARES
1) Run one lap around the office at top speed.
2) Groan out loud in the toilet cubicle (at least one other 'non-player'
must be in the toilet at the time).
3) Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
4) Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say,"Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
5) To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your head
6) When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily,"Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!".
7) Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,"Sorry, I really prefer it this way".
8) Walk sideways to the photocopier.
9) While riding an lift, gasp dramatically every time the doors open

THREE-POINTS DARES
1) Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barrelled fingers.
2) Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask,"Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it".
3) Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
4) Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle (there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
5) Shout random numbers while someone is counting.

FIVE POINT DARES
1) At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).
2) Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
3) For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob".
4) Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two".
5) After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent - As in "the report's on your desk, mon". Keep this up for one hour.
6) While an office mate is out, move their chair into the lift.
7) In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and  mutter, "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!".
8) At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce,"As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again."
9) In a colleague's diary, write in 10am: "See how I look in tights".
10) Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?".
11) Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now".
12) Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why,say, "I can't talk about it".
13) Posing as a maitre d', call a colleague and tell him he's won a lunch for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.
14) Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig,etc) during a very  important conference call.
15) Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
16) Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
17) Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit, smash each  biscuit with your fist.
18) During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
19) Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee, move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.

sorry it's really long, but like I said, I was bored!!!!
saz
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 11:31:14 am by saz »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2005, 11:30:37 am »

drewdad

• smile.... it makes people wonder what you're up to
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2005, 12:20:53 am »
you left out a classic 5 pointer....
- find out where your boss shops for clothing and wear the same outfit 1 day later. (this is worth double points if the boss is the opposite gender of the player)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2005, 12:20:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42