What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 6 month review on clearwater ultra 9100  (Read 4884 times)

water@104

• Sitting here doing what i do best!
6 month review on clearwater ultra 9100
« on: November 21, 2005, 11:54:46 am »
05 Clearwater Ultra 9100
3 5 1/2 hp pumps
84 jets
ozone
am/fm/CD radio w/ 2 pop up speakers out of 2 corners

We have enjoyed pretty much all of the seats and jets in the tub. the 3 5 1/2 hp pumps seem to have enough power to all seats. We have found that the 2 therapy seats are tad to deep for my wife who is 5'1" but was fixed by a sinkable seat.  I think that these are the best seats in the tub.

As far the seats not fitting me, the only one i have any trouble with is the lounger. I can sit in it but the foot jets just don't reach my feet i am just too short, being only 5'-6" (which in my next tub i will not get a lounger). This seat get the least amount of use and i think we would enjoy having a couple more therapy seats or cool down seats.

The jet in the foot well gives you a great massage even when you have the diverter set for the seats and the foot well. but works much better when you put the diverter it on the foot jet.

The best is when you turn on the air to any of the seats it's like you are going to get blasted right out of your seat and boy does it feel good. I think that is the only way to use the tub.

the tub also has 2 waterfalls, which i find annouying when sitting in the tub. but the wife enjoys them.

The radio/CD was a nice option, but it is hard to get a radio staion to come in totally clear. the Cd works and sounds great. will i buy in my next tub? i don't think so.

As Far proplems with the tub as of yet. We did have one problem with Pump number one. which is the heater pump/ cool down seats. the low gear wasn't working at all. so i call the tech and he sent me anew one and I installed the pump in about 1/2 an hour after with his help. It was very easy.

Since that has been replaced,we have had no more  problem with the tub.

I can't wait experience our first snow spatopia this winter. The fall weather is getting colder and colder at night up here oin New Hampshire which has made the Hot tub experience even better then during the summer. so we can only imagine what it will be like come the first snow fall.

Now I have to do more landscaping to make the my Tubbing area look up to par as some of the ones I have seen on this site. but that wil have to happen at a later date.

I think that is all for now.

Hot Tub Forum

6 month review on clearwater ultra 9100
« on: November 21, 2005, 11:54:46 am »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: 6 month review on clearwater ultra 9100
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 01:01:01 pm »
Sounds nice.  I feel the same way about the water falls. How do you like the radio ?

Oh yea, you got UFO's in NH? MAybe aliens are using your tub? Looks like they left some crop circles in the lower left hand corerof the ic by the chair.  ;D

07 Caldera Geneva

water@104

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 01:12:30 pm »
As far as the radio goes, we like having it, but the radio it self doesn't work all that well due to the reception. The Cd works great.

i was wondering what was making those damn cirlces in my grass.  ;D  that's called to much fertirlizer.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 01:16:59 pm »
Yea, I had few crop circles in my yard this past summer. I thought they were left by my dad's schnauzer, but my dad insists, "Nope. Must be aliens"....

What's the cabinet doo-hickley door thingy in the corner of the spa? An access panel, or a towel warmer?
07 Caldera Geneva

water@104

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 01:22:16 pm »
those are lightwells there are down lights in each corner

tootsie

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 01:34:46 pm »
glad you happy with your hot tub.  I laughed when i read a couple of the warranties for hot tubs and radio reception is not covered under warranty.

Is that a dryer vent behind you tub?   If it is do you have any problems running the dryer and being in the hot tub at the same time?

water@104

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 01:38:13 pm »
glad you happy with your hot tub.  I laughed when i read a couple of the warranties for hot tubs and radio reception is not covered under warranty.

Is that a dryer vent behind you tub?   If it is do you have any problems running the dryer and being in the hot tub at the same time?

that is the dryer vent behind the tub, so far we haven't had any problems. I have been thinking about rerunning the vent to the back of the house. but as you can tell i haven't done that yet.

tootsie

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 01:44:40 pm »
thanks--we picked a bad location for the hot tub and we're thinking of moving it in the spring--next to the dryer vent.

water@104

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 04:28:23 pm »
i will be moving ours once i build the deck off the back of the house, but until then it will stay where it lays now.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 04:28:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42