What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS Vanguard or Jacuzzi J - 365  (Read 8055 times)

hymbaw

Re: HS Vanguard or Jacuzzi J - 365
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 03:56:24 pm »
Term, Tell me if I'm wrong but I think the "can't have all jets on at the same time" or "only at low setting" is no longer the issue that it was, since HS upped the Vanguard to 2 jet pumps?

Suprised you didn't jump on that ;)
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 03:56:24 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 09:25:25 am »
You're right hymbaw, thanks for pointing that out. :)

I guess I'm starting to slip a little in my old age. :(

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 09:33:06 am »
HS folks love to tout their Motomassage, but I wasn't impressed with the actual massage or lack thereof.

Yep, I sure tout it.  Do you know why?  Because more people seem to like it than don't like it.  And people buy HotSpring Spas out the wazoo because they DO like it and can't get it on any other spa.

Do I personally think the MotoMassage is the greatest jet in the world?  No, it's about my 4th favorite.  Do I think the new exclusive DX MotoMassage is the greatest jet in the world?  Yes, for me it is.  It hits me where I hurt the most, all the way up and down the huge, rippling muscles  ;D in my back.

Jets are a personal preference.  Customers really like the fact that we give them so much variety as opposed to using generic, off-the-shelf jets like most other companies.  That's why we have mood rooms available for people to try the spa.  It seems to work well. :)

Terminator
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 09:33:50 am by East_TX_Spa »

Chris_H

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 09:34:24 am »
Term, Tell me if I'm wrong but I think the "can't have all jets on at the same time" or "only at low setting" is no longer the issue that it was, since HS upped the Vanguard to 2 jet pumps?

Suprised you didn't jump on that ;)

You're right hymbaw, thanks for pointing that out. :)

I guess I'm starting to slip a little in my old age. :(

Terminator

Any of you guys sit in a Vanguard this year?  

The new Vanguard has two pumps.  One runs the moto-massage seats at full blast all the time.  The other pump draws off of the three auxiliary seats (soothing seven, hydro-massage, and precision) and the foot jets.  Those four items cannot be on full-blast at all times.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 09:55:55 am by Chris_H »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 09:37:49 am »
Right, I missed that.  Not full blast all the time.  I am getting old.  Anybody know where I can find a good deal on bulk Geritol?

Terminator

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 04:56:15 pm »
That is a fabulous price on the Vanguard.  I bought mine 2 years ago for $7600.  It is still a love story!!!

Wet test, even if it is on your own.  My husband wouldn't even think of wet testing, shoot, I couldn't convince him to go in for a long time.  Funny how after 1 1/2 of me coming in from a soak by myself, he is the one suggesting we take a soak.  I think I have finally sold him on it!     ;D  

Find the one that is best for you!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 04:56:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42