What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A *im the *im question  (Read 9190 times)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: A *im the *im question
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 08:24:40 pm »
Just what do you think/believe the BBB does?

Do you believe the BBB is there to help consumers, or businesses?

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 08:24:40 pm »

gturn

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 08:28:52 pm »
Campsalot,
Check this to start with: http://www.selberg.org/~speed/spa.html. It
Phil

If the product is that bad, shouldn't we have more than that one site as an example?  That is a bad one, but I would have thought there would be more by now
I don't think the spas are all that bad. Jim is the harsh one not his spas.  I would never want to do business with him.

gturn

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 08:36:28 pm »

I think the concept of the BBB is good and it is designed to help consumers, but it is hard to bite the mouth that feeds you, so member businesses seem to get a free ride. A Google search for "BBB Sucks" brings up 250,000 hits.

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 11:07:51 pm »

OK Doc, I'll bite.  I beleive the BBB is a consumer advocacy group that helps to handle disputes between the business and the consumer or the consumer and the business.  I pay750.00 a year to have their little BBB seal on my web site http://www.quinnmc.com/  

I am not sure after reading about this shyster that the BBB really is effective though.

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 09:25:54 pm »
Campsalot - This guy probably only sells one spa a year.  He attacks his own customers and as other have said has such a bad mouth (and attitude) that most sites have been forced to ban him in order to operate normally.  That being said, this guy has an ego the size of a dinosaur egg. $750/year to get listed with the BBS (probably fradulaently) is just a small donation to his ego.  You know that Ar*-juna is not his REAL last name, right?  He "took" that name from a book "God talks with A-r-juna".   Just goes to show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.  Some of us took that blue pill and after 1-2 months in the gutters simply decided to spit it back up.  He's REALLY not worth the time.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 09:26:56 pm by ndabunka »
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 09:55:57 am »
based on his posts, I sincerely belive the man is mentally ill.
07 Caldera Geneva

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 03:14:17 pm »
This was posted at the other forum!!!!

[quote name='Jim_The_Jim' date='Nov 10 2006, 01:25 PM' post='15847']

I want to tell you what has happened to all the evil peole who have tried to harm me in the past. This is what happens to evil people who go after good people.

One time I was at a birthday party at the neighbors in Pacific Grove CA.
This guy came up behind me and hit me over the head and knocked me out, took my new sweater and then left.
We contacted the police, and found out that this guy had ran his car into a tree and killed himself the next day.
[/quote]

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm very sorry and I know I'm probably going to run into a tree or someone is going to drop a safe on me, but that is the FUNNIEST DAMN THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!! I've been laughing for 10 minutes straight and I probably won't stop until Sunday!!!!

I'm sorry someone hit you in the head and I'm sorry someone took your sweater....I mean, I go to a birthday party and someone comes up and slaps my back or pokes me in the ribs but I've never been assaulted and robbed of my clothes!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm glad that sumbitch that hit you died, and I mean that. People like that don't deserve anything better!!!

I truly am sorry about your first wife. That really had to suck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Ya'll take care....and watch your backs!!!!!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

autoplay

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 04:40:20 pm »
Was Conjuna wearing anything under the sweater? Does he have pierced nipples? Tattoos?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 05:03:23 pm »
My buddy bought a Phoenix Coronado for 47 hundred bucks brand new. Just above the cost his Spa Dealer neighbor bought it for.

But Jim will be the first to tell you his Super Duper Unbeilievable Calafragilistic Custom Fallsapart Spa with the DAIT level 9000 tin foil insulation and the holes drilled in the cabinet for venting is complettly different. That's a 19 thousand dollar spa on sale for 13 grand.....what a deal.

With 9 grand mark up and a few hundred added to the cost of the spa.  You don't have to sell many in a year to survive. Hell with a few goats and some cattle at the spa farm, add a big ole garden for some crops and 2 maybe 3 spas a year and your set.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 08:13:49 pm »
based on his posts, I sincerely belive the man is mentally ill.
His private email messages are even worse.  They are so disturbing, I didn't keep them.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 07:46:47 am »
He hit you with private messages?  So far I've been able to escape that.  
 Not that we didn't go a few rounds for the short time he posted here under
his many false identities.
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 07:46:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42