General > General info Somewhat hot tub related

Super Bowl

(1/11) > >>

Chris_H:
Just thought I would talk some trash.  The Eagles will be parading down Broad Street one week from today.  

And for those who don’t know the Eagles fight song here it is.  I expect it to be memorized by tomorrow.  There will be a test.   :)

Fly Eagles Fly,
On The Road To Victory.

Fight Eagles Fight,
Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly,
On The Road To Victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

Please don't delete.  We need to have some fun...

bulmer4nc:
I can handle seeing the Eagles parade down  Broad Street as long as I never have to see the FLYERS do it!   :o

jaw:
That parade - are you confusing it with the annual Mummer's Parade? Or, are they all going hand in hand this year?

Iggles i-g-g-l-e-s

That said, I think it would be ok to see them win (and then get over their bad selves)

So my Washington Redskins can return to glory that much easier!

Mendocino101:
Chris...
for someone who knows so much about spas....you know so little about football.... ;)....I will think it is going to very tough for Philly to get by New England.....of course New England does not really blow teams away...so they have a chance....but they are just so sound in big games it is tough to bet against them and I think T. O. ...is becoming a distraction....see todays press conference and note Freddy Mitchel....

Chris_H:
A quote from Donovan McNabb taken from a Philadelphia reporter, “Can you believe that reporters are asking me if I think we can win??”  

The reporter then said that Donovan was not happy and is acting like he has a major chip on his shoulder.

I think the country is going to be surprised on Sunday.

Go Eagles!!!

Please no one take my Eagles rants personally.  I am not trying to offend you and the inferior teams you root for.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version