What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lucky me!  (Read 2578 times)

Joma

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Lucky me!
« on: August 07, 2005, 07:52:19 am »
Editors note: Joma, my apologies, I wasn't paying attention and I went to QUOTE your message to reply to you and I accidently hit EDIT thus erasing most of your message. I am very sorry! Slapping myself.  :'(

But, I think the lounge seat is just a waste of space.  What are your thoughts?

-Joma

That is a very individual judgement in most cases. Keep an open mind and wet test.  You say you don't need all that room of the Maxxus, then is the wasted space a problem? Our lounger is the least used seat in our tub, we are a family of 3 with a 6 person tub.  But once in a great while I use it and am glad its there.  If you were a  family of 4 buying a 4 person tub I might worry about the wasted space.

Consensus is those are two good brands.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 11:42:54 am by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

Lucky me!
« on: August 07, 2005, 07:52:19 am »

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
Re: Lucky me!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 08:35:54 am »
Hi Joma, welcome to the forum.

I have a SD Cameo which has a lounger.  It wasn't important to me but it was to my boyfriend.  In fact, he has never even tried another seat, I can't get him out of it.  He says he enjoys it so much that there is no need to move anywhere else.  So I guess you are either a lounger lover or you aren't.

I didn't haggle over the price.  After looking for a while, I knew that all of the tubs I had seen that size and with those options where all in the same ballpark, so I felt it was a fair price.  I guess you never know unless you ask.

Good luck in your search!

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 10:40:39 am »
Don't know what geographic zone your in, or the prices quoted, but as you already know they are both very good brand names.  As for the Maxxus, basically it is a 4 person spa with a great many features appointed to each seat.  The cover is a three piece cover and a bit akward to handle.  I would reccommend you look into cover management, it is not something that will be easy to handle, especially 4 years from now as it gets heavier from absorbed moisture.  Other than that if you have got the ka-ching it is a great spa.  Optima offers the next best choice in the SD line.  What prices where you quoted? ???

Maybe someone else can give you some inight on the Hs models of interest.

Joma

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 04:03:57 pm »
Thanks for your responses.  

I have a quote for $11,800.  This includes the cover with lifter, Ozone, starter chemicals etc.  The only siginificant thing missing is the Stereo which we are not interested in.  What do you think of this pricing?

Joma

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 04:03:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42