What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Video Link Test  (Read 10178 times)

J._McD

Re: Video Link Test
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 08:46:37 am »
Thank you for both your comments and your reaction.

Comments that are bordering on lewd and suggestive are simply an opening to the mind.  In no way did I indicate any specific idividual and you were not one of the commentors, but it did seem to spark a response and a reaction, thank you.

I suppose you could say, boys will be boys, but knowing the problems of the world are real, my comment is correct, This Is Not The Place.  This is not about "moral police" and I don't know why you would be so sensitive about this issue.  Maybe you just find me offensive as you indicate.

First Columbia, now this, where are we going and for what purpose.  I am sorry if you got caught in the backlash, you may consider me to be what you wish, it is only your imagination,  but that would mean you are over reacting.

Does onyone else have a comment on this subject? ???

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 08:46:37 am »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2005, 08:59:03 am »
Well, honestly J_McD if you were offended by anything that was said here, regarding woman,  or the allusion to anything of a sexaul nature, I think that it's your own probelm.

Nothing here was lewd. Neither the comments or the pic. The only concern I had was possibly, yes that young ladies in the tub my be Drewski's family and one might want to avoid comments like "Hey nice...eyes!"  A comment like that is tasteless.  I tried to disarmingly funny.

Lewd? No.

Imoral? That's for you to decide....but don't preach to me. thank you.

I bet the ads for your spas in your store and brouchure are more suggestive.  For petes sake.

Drewski my friend, if you were offended by my comment then I honestly appologize. That wasn't my intention. If you'd like, please feel free to contact me off line.

Pictures of women in bikinis on a hot tub forum? ! ? FOR SHAME!     ::)

you could always just go to the nex topic rather than start an argument over weather we might be  begining to be offensisve.  Just a thought .
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 10:09:33 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2005, 10:23:14 am »
Drewski my friend, if you were offended by my comment then I honestly appologize. That wasn't my intention. If you'd like, please feel free to contact me off line.

Drewstar, buddy, NOTHING you've said has EVER offended me. If I didn't expect people to comment about my picture, I certainly wouldn't have posted it here. I enjoy your posts and count you as a good friend in this forum, right up there with Stuart, Wetone, Chas, WSD, Autoplay, Lori, Peachy, Backpains and a few others whom I've undoubtedly forgot to mention.

As far as the "banter" goes, I took it in good FUN, which is exactly what it was.

I'm thinking the minds of "voyeurs, deviants and perverts" will think what they want, regardless of what others say. It's also rather curious how posters who want to "defend" against such attitudes are ususally the first ones to suggest thinking about them.

KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT'S ON THEIR MINDS, DOESN'T IT?

In fairness, I posted the picture in a thread not on the same "topic," which is why I deleted it. In the future, I'll be sure to post pictures that can be enjoyed by "appropriate" readers, NOT "young daughters, good looking wives or maybe mothers and even grand daughters" of other posters.

Can ya tell I'm PO'ed?

Keep the faith my brother,

Drewski

:P
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2005, 10:37:52 am »
I'm just upset that all this went down and was edited before I got a chance to see what the hoopla was about.....

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 10:39:46 am »
In fact, Drewski, PM me the picture, and let ME be my own judge?.....

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 10:42:20 am »
I'm just upset that all this went down and was edited before I got a chance to see what the hoopla was about.....

A snap shot of Drewski in his hot tub. Next to him, on each side of him, were 2 young adult ladies, oh- they had on typical bikinis. They were just sitting there. Nothing suggestive. Oh-   A bottle of demon rum sat on the edge of the tub.

That's it. It was a nice picture. Everyone looked like having a nice time. But us perverts started to make comments that well...I don't know.  ???
07 Caldera Geneva

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 10:46:00 am »
In fact, Drewski, PM me the picture, and let ME be my own judge?.....

Now THAT's what I'm talking about....  ;D

Ask and ye shall receive...
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2005, 11:00:40 am »
I suppose you could say, boys will be boys, but knowing the problems of the world are real, my comment is correct, This Is Not The Place.  This is not about "moral police" and I don't know why you would be so sensitive about this issue.  Maybe you just find me offensive as you indicate.

Does onyone else care to comment on this subject? ???

As a matter of fact, J_McD, I would like to say this:
If you are offended, use the "OFF" button--no one is forcing you to see/read anything here.  And, yes, I too found your comments offensive and certainly not too far from the other offensive attitudes from those in our country that try to decide what is right and what is wrong for us--for ALL of us.  IMO, there was not one thing wrong with anything in Drewski's post.  If others were offended, they did the right thing and ignored it--and, IMO, you should have followed suit.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2005, 11:21:51 am »
Sorry but I wasn't lookin at the ladies, I was lookin at Drewski - hubba, hubba!

Nah, that pic was too tame for perverts, they wouldn't waste their time here.

J._McD

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2005, 11:58:20 am »
It was not the picture, it was the banter.  I am sorry if you don't understand that.

As far as bikini clad models or attractive allure to any selling display, IF a dealer were to use such methods, the wives would pull them quickly from the selling displays and it would not be considered appropriate for a "family" format.  

I guess the image of "debbie does hot tubs" is not so offensive after all.

I simply made a comment, and someone asked me, "what's the point", to which I responded.  That set you all off on a triad.  Why not just ignore me instead and put the picture back.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2005, 11:59:26 am »
Drewstar, buddy, NOTHING you've said has EVER offended me. If I didn't expect people to comment about my picture, I certainly wouldn't have posted it here. I enjoy your posts and count you as a good friend in this forum, right up there with Stuart, Wetone, Chas, WSD, Autoplay, Lori, Peachy, Backpains and a few others whom I've undoubtedly forgot to mention.

As far as the "banter" goes, I took it in good FUN, which is exactly what it was.

I'm thinking the minds of "voyeurs, deviants and perverts" will think what they want, regardless of what others say. It's also rather curious how posters who want to "defend" against such attitudes are ususally the first ones to suggest thinking about them.

KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT'S ON THEIR MINDS, DOESN'T IT?

In fairness, I posted the picture in a thread not on the same "topic," which is why I deleted it. In the future, I'll be sure to post pictures that can be enjoyed by "appropriate" readers, NOT "young daughters, good looking wives or maybe mothers and even grand daughters" of other posters.

Can ya tell I'm PO'ed?

Keep the faith my brother,

Drewski

:P

Drew Darlinnnnnn thanks so much hun for the vote of confidence...but.darlin when I went to click on the video I got a strange thing not two women sitting beside you hun...but a strange video of a car with a stupid thingy on the front looked like a bad episode of AFV rendition of rodeo! What was that all about I have no idea...and yes Drew darlin I consider you, lori, chas, the other drew stuart, peachy, spahappy, vlady, mcall and a bunch I haven't mentioned as very good friends of mine also...so gang if you ever need a set of scrubs ( uniforms the drs and nurses and cnas wear at work) I'm your girl!!!   ;D  8)  ::)  :P

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2005, 12:07:07 pm »
It was not the picture, it was the banter.  I am sorry if you don't understand that.

As far as bikini clad models or attractive allure to any selling display, IF a dealer were to use such methods, the wives would pull them quickly from the selling displays and it would not be considered appropriate for a "family" format.  

I guess the image of "debbie does hot tubs" is not so offensive after all.

I simply made a comment, and someone asked me, "what's the point", to which I responded.  That set you all off on a triad.  Why not just ignore me instead and put the picture back.

Oh no, I understood you perfectly.  I wasn't offended - I saw it as just guys having some fun.  After all....those that talk about IT all the time are the ones that ain't getting IT.  ::)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2005, 12:33:09 pm »
Drewski, my offer of financing the web cam is still on the table. However, it looks like we won't be able to broadcast the live feed through this site............. Not a problem, I have extra bandwidth to spare.

Dr. Spa
A perverted voyeur, and proud of it!
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2005, 12:34:58 pm »

Oh no, I understood you perfectly.  I wasn't offended - I saw it as just guys having some fun.  After all....those that talk about IT all the time are the ones that ain't getting IT.  ::)

Hey! I resemble that remark.  :)

07 Caldera Geneva

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2005, 06:03:35 pm »
Ok, now you guys can't post pictures and then delete them before I have a chance to look!  Dang it, get a new job and look what I miss!  

:P *Stamping my foot*  I always miss the good stuff!  Hey, that banter was tame compared to some girlfriends of mine (all are daughters, some are mothers and grandmothers, all have been or are wives) and they are a lot raunchier than any of the "banter" here.  I agree there are times and places, but this is the internet, for goodness sake!  I could be a bigger and hairier guy than Stuart, but you would never know, would you?   :o  Usually it happens when we get together to play Canasta.  

;D  Of course, everyone knows I'm only 5'0".  I mean, who would want to lie about that?   :P ::) ;D

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2005, 06:03:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42