What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update.............  (Read 1428 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Update.............
« on: July 22, 2005, 05:39:37 pm »
Ok guys, here's my update for today.................I"M NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in alot of pain right at the moment!  :'( I can hardly move right now, I had to go to Cody and get the stupid licences for the stupid vehicles straightened out...seems they decided to make the toyota pickup due wayyyyy before it's time was here and the blazer due way to late! "Stupid filty hobbits" as gollum would so graciously say (yes, it's true.....Vickie LOVES the Hobbits almost as much as she loves her hubby  ::) ) anyway, I just got home and I'm hot tired and I can't go in the hot tub cause it's 9,000,000 degrees outside   :-/   :(  >:(  :'( Sooooooooo, I got 4 movies and I'm going to lay on the couch...binge on nutter butter cookies..... chocolate covered orange sticks...and fudgesicles  ;D  :D :)  ;) Don't you all love it when I'm in a quip mood!

I forgot my other update! My tub is working fine doing great on my back too..I get some relief from being in it, first thing in the mornings are very bad I usually end up sitting in the tub for about an hour before I can move enough to get out.  Also, we had a "little problem" last night....I was sitting in the tub about 8pm (it was right after big brother 6) and I did about 30 min the tub shut off I turned it back on and I'll be darned if the main breaker outside on the house didn't trip and turn everything off!!! Hubby says it was because we had the kitchen lights on...the ac in the kictchen on....the swamp cooler in the living room on...the tv on....both fans in the livingroom and kitchen on......the dryer on....a fan in my bedroom on....a fan in the back bedroom on..and the hot tub!!! NO WONDER IT TRIPPED!!!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 05:52:17 pm by Backpains »

Hot Tub Forum

Update.............
« on: July 22, 2005, 05:39:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42