What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Popcorn makers  (Read 6286 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Popcorn makers
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 11:57:12 am »
Best Home Theater site....LOTS of popcorn details there...
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=1cf9b7af5a6bea9cb2a2143d19983317&f=118

That website was extremely useful to me when I built my home theatre.  Especially the instructions for DIY screens.  Saved me hundreds over buying a pre made screen.
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 11:57:12 am »

anne

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 11:02:07 pm »
Thanks Boni, I'll check that out.

Brewman- yep, we made a screen for very little money.......I get sucked in to these projects. Screens, curtain, sound absorbers.....I even let him paint the walls of the spare bedroom (now the "theater") dark brown, fill in the windows and hang acres of cloth from the ceiling. I put my foot down when he wanted the walls black. We compromised, and I made black curtains to go along the walls near the screen. I still think it is crazy, but it makes him smile like a little girl when friends go "whoa....cool......"

My hot tub is somehow not the same hit!!!!!
Dance like nobody's watching

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 08:08:40 am »
Anne, that website belongs to a good friend of ours. He has his entire basement set up like a town with a movie theater. There is an Italian bistro complete with a fountain. The marquis and ticket booth were custom made, the ticket booth is really beautiful. They decorated the inside of the theater with things from all over the world. My kids just love to go there to watch movies. As soon as they announced the December release of Dead man's chest, the kids said they hoped they would get to see it  at John's! they had their house custom built to accomodate the theater, the basement has 12 foot ceilings!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

anne

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 11:13:50 am »
I'll pass that little bit of "small world" trivia on to Brian!! I have probably seen photos of your friend's set up, if they are on the forum. How interesting.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 11:14:13 am by anne »
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 11:13:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42