What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: horror story  (Read 2471 times)

tootall

horror story
« on: July 07, 2005, 09:57:56 pm »
Ok does any one have had problems with getting your area ready for your spa?
So far I have had to tear down a old gazebo. resulting in breaking a window in my sons room, expanding the area that were the cement pad is to be poured, Now i need to build a retaining wall >:( and I now pownding in stakes busted my left hand :o next comes the wiring 8) then the tub. So please tell me some of you out there in spa land have had this much fun

Hot Tub Forum

horror story
« on: July 07, 2005, 09:57:56 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: horror story
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 10:10:07 pm »
Well, I didn't have as much fun as you're having but the beginning of my project wasn't too much fun. You might think you are alone but we've all been there.

The good news is - IT"S ALL WORTH IT! This is one project  that I did that I can honestly say that!

Coming out of it after a 50 minute soak and you feel like melted butter - all the day's tension and worries are gone. I never imagined it being this good.

Hang in There!!

tootall

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 10:22:28 pm »
Thanks My wife thinks I am totaly nuts my left index finger an left nuckle and first meta carple are busted I am having a devil of a time typing and sat I need to put up my retaining wall to pour on sat after noon ugh.

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 12:09:48 am »
tootall,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for reminding me why I am paying a contractor good $$ to build the screened-in porch & deck for my hot tub!
Sometimes I see all this $$ going out and I wonder why? :o
You have brought me back to the light!!! The only problems I've had is making sure my contractor knows what I want. I can live with that!

Thank you again!

Phil

P.S. Seriously, I sincerely hope it goes better for you from here on out. I have absolutely no talent, skill or even understanding of how to use a hammer & saw. I'm dangerous with them. I once made a set of stairs, just 3 steps and a platform. By the time I finished, it looked like something from the fun house. The only good thing about it was that rain would roll right off because none of the steps or the platform were level.
Someday, you'll laugh about the blood, sweat & tears you put into this project!
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

tootall

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 10:36:08 am »
Well I understand About hiring a contractor to do all the work. I Just like to do it myself. I have a good reprive from work today its raining and so no pouring of concrete today. I figure that I bought a Marquis Epic I am having a epic strugle to get it ready for set up. ;D

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 07:31:22 pm »
tag for later I got one for ya ;D

tootall

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 01:55:30 pm »
Just about done with retaining wall whew! no more smashed hands ;D. As soon as I get my film developed I will scan them and post them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 01:55:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42