What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The spa deceptionist  (Read 40202 times)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: The spa deceptionist
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2006, 01:00:17 pm »
An hour after getting back from vacation I get a PM from him on another board saying how he knows I've been making posts on his board and how sick I am. WTF? I message him back telling him I've been out of the country for 6 days and his paranoia is showing. He messages back some 6 pages of babble, that I can only get through the first 1-1/2 paragraph of.... The guy is truly derranged.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2006, 01:00:17 pm »

autoplay

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2006, 12:30:17 am »
I agree with ya Dr. Spa.  When the wife and I were first looking for a spa etc...like 3-4 years ago,we both surfed the web.  We found this and other various boards,and asked alot of questions etc.

I can still remember my wife saying,that Conjuna needs medical treatment(that's the short of it).  She's been a nurse almost 25 years,and when she was in nursing school,1 of her minors was pysch.  She amazes me on how she reads people!  She has been correct in her assumptions about people,99% of the time too.

It doesn't take someone with a high IQ,to realize that Conjuna is truly out there! After analyzing his traits etc over the last few years,I have come to the conclusion,that he really believes there's nothing wrong with him.

If he could only ask himself,WHY he has such a hard time getting along with people,and WHY is has occured during his entire lifetime.....he would begin to understand WHY he's constantly bickering with people. Self-Superority is 1 of his traits,and most of his brothers/sisters in the profession,would and will tell you,that he is degrading,and contributes little/nothing to the profession,in a POSITIVE fashion.

I'll say it again,I had my electrical engineer friend ask several questions directed to him,a few years back. Tech questions etc.  Conjuna was clueless with his response. That in itself confirmed what a BS artist he is,and comfirmed my suspicions of him.  He's a liar,as he was caught numerous times posing as various people on the net. He did it to seed a thread,and,to ARGUE with people.

What's with his ETL listing?  I believe Chas asked him direct,and in simple terms. Conjuna never answered THAT question. He choose to do a spin on it,as is per norm for Conjuna.  I believe that's all he knows,is BS on top of BS.

And so it's understood,I don't hate the gypsy,but,I can't stand people being hustled by him...so in that regards,I can't stand his business practices,nor the lies etc!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2006, 08:24:06 am »
He won't answer direct questions unless they suit his purpose.  Otherwise he dodges the issue, changes the subject, or starts calling the person who asked the questions an idiot.  
 He's trapped himself big time on the ETL issue.  But he can't prove that HIS spas are ETL listed because they are not.  What is it now, that ETL never updates their website, despite the fact that some very current spa models from other makers are listed?  
Brewman

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2006, 10:04:20 am »

Shamelessly sniped from the forbidden zone:

"Anyone know of a service technician in the Maryland area that is familiar with H###n Spas.  Local Spa company has no clue.  Not sure I want a technician who isn't qualified.  Even if he may be qualified on the individual components.  

Then again - this may be a wonderful opportunity to introduce him and his company to the benefits of the H###n Spa.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I guess one of the benefits is not having support for service?
His customers are truly kool aid drinkers.  Here's someone who has a broken spa, can't get service for it, and is happy.
Sheeshhhh

Brewman

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2006, 12:21:12 pm »
 This one is just to good not to add to archives of insane quotes:

When you don't have their attention and you are trying to get some truth in their heads, insulting them is a good way to get them to engage in discussion and arguments.

Let's see if Jim's therory is correct.

Hey Jim, you pile of steaming human waste, you wouldn't know a fact if it came up and bit you on your crusty sagging butt. In fact, I think you're either on drugs, or your brian has rotted away from some untreated sexualy transmitted disease you picked up when you had sex with a donkey.

Hmmmm. Hopefully the above will prove to be a good way to engage him in a discussion and argurments. Let's wait and see.....
07 Caldera Geneva

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2006, 01:33:26 pm »
Well the other board has once again bben overrun and the woners or mods are gone! Some dude is just posting vulger sayings all over the board. I mean NASTY stuff!
-SpaMan~

autoplay

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2006, 04:39:35 pm »
I personally am in favor of the mad witch doctor Avatar on the other board ;)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2006, 05:00:44 pm »
He banned me from his forum and all I did was ask if he had any Haven spas in North Dakota. He told me they had one in Rapid City SD and asked if it got cold up here. I never answered his post but he banned me anyway.

autoplay

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2006, 05:33:51 pm »
He banned me from his forum and all I did was ask if he had any Haven spas in North Dakota. He told me they had one in Rapid City SD and asked if it got cold up here. I never answered his post but he banned me anyway.

Amazing lol.  As he is  self professed in almost everything,did he flunk geography? I was always under the assumption that ND gets heavy amounts of snow etc.  Maybe he missed the simple clue NORTH? LOL
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:34:42 pm by autoplay »

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2006, 09:28:51 pm »
It's getting pretty crazy over at Poolandspa.com.

You guys can feel free to use this one for Jim:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:33:18 pm by cooltoy2000 »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2006, 10:55:59 am »
It's a damn dirty shame.
07 Caldera Geneva

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2006, 09:06:37 pm »
LOL ;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2006, 09:28:12 pm »

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

autoplay

« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2006, 02:36:10 pm »
Was hoping to put this pic on the other site....But I guess they have shut that off?

Was Thinking Conjuna could put this sticker next to the ETL sticker/s in his rebranded spas.

P.S. Term...lots of pics etc on that site ;)

If you need more goofy links etc...let me know,I have zillions of em

autoplay

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2006, 04:23:05 pm »
Just curious if this is a CaVeN spa...the gurl in the forground looks spaced out,and appears to have sipped from Conjunas batch of Kool-Aid.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2006, 04:23:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42