What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The spa deceptionist  (Read 39405 times)

autoplay

The spa deceptionist
« on: July 25, 2006, 09:29:47 pm »
I believe I'm the first person in a soon list of people to be banned from his new board.

To make a long story short......I replied to a few of his questions in regard to character traits etc,his and mine.
I was truthful with my thoughts and feelings,from me,and of him.

I replied to a post from his wife,Sandy.  She askd why my wife felt"badly" of Jim,which I responded that she doesn't think of him badly etc etc. I told her my wife thoughts regarding Jim.

I said nothing that constituted a ban,unless you count the FACT that I stated the truth/my opinion/s.

I have come to the conclusion....that Jim throughout his life,doesn't know how to deal with people. He has once again confirmed my beliefs of his character,and once again,in his actions LOL.

I did ask him this(among other things) How do your peers(spa industry professionals) feel about you? Why do they feel this way Jim?

At least he's pre dick able lol.

Hot Tub Forum

The spa deceptionist
« on: July 25, 2006, 09:29:47 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: The spa deceptionist
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 09:49:17 pm »
So it was you- I thougt it might be.

Brewman

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 10:00:18 pm »
Figured so too! Were you REALLY expecting him to ever change? I'm there on the new forum too "playing nice" so we'll see how long I last... ;)

Steve

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 05:48:19 am »
I love to see people out making new friends like this! My husband does it all the time, and I'm so PROUD!  ;D ;)
RIP C-Rod

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 08:48:40 am »
I hope for folks that aren't famillair with him, this will be a great ilustration for them on just how delusional he is. You refereed to his tubs as Caven, and he went nuts.  Besides his pontifications about what a victim he is, the target of conspiracies, and how wrong it was of you to say that, he made damn sure to get the "crapdela" remark in there.  ::)

My favorite still is the whole ETL listing.  He promised me I'd eat my words and  that in a few weeks it will all be resolved. That was several months ago.  He refuses to address it, and on his site, he shows you a picture of a box that has an ETL symbol on it, (to purposely give one the impression he has it).

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:49:15 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 10:40:58 am »
Who is this character, Jim?  Periodically, I read things about him here...what's the story?
2005 Marquis Epic

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 11:17:58 am »
Who is this character, Jim?  Periodically, I read things about him here...what's the story?

He is a spa salesman who runs a mom-and-pop spa business. He takes spas from a manufacturer in California and adds home-made fans and controls, and then sells them under his brand.

If you politely ask him the time of day, he will tell you that you are stupid for not knowing, tell you a quick story about how he used to work at the world's largest watch factory, and that if you were fooled into buying your watch from HotSpring then you deserve not to know the time.

How did I do?   ;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 11:23:16 am »

How did I do?   ;)

Phoenix spas are not made in Phoenix?  Then this is a total fraud.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

tmknies1

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 11:23:46 am »
What is the link to "this new board"?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 11:29:04 am »

Phoenix spas are not made in Phoenix?  Then this is a total fraud.

Then you will no doubt be appalled to learn that HotSpring Spas are not made in Arkansas, good sir.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 12:32:28 pm »
These are just a few of the great quotes that idoit has made....

"There is nothing mental about teaching the truth on a subject that I know better than anyone..."

"I treat eveyone with love"

"There is no other source for solid correct and scientifically factual information, than our site "

"I know both sides of the story, because I come from engineering and I have taken many hundreds of hours of sales seminars,"

"By the way I have noticed that your message forum has been reduced to the rantings of a womanizer, gun toting, alcholic maniac. Those weapons he is putting on the forum are designed for one thing..to kill people. I have studied gun smithing and I know what a sporting rifle is and what an assault rifle or hand gun is. I guess anyone who pays for advertising is allowed to post their insanity"

"We have no competition in the high quality arena. Let me repeat that… We have no competition in the high quality and value arena."

and a quote from his wife when she asked me to point out just one lie he has made.

Our rebranded spa models are covered by the Phoenix ETL.  They will be listed individually soon.  You can contact Norville at the Phoenix factory for confirmation.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 12:38:19 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 12:36:43 pm »
These are just a few of the great quotes that idoit has made....

We have no competition in the high quality arena. Let me repeat that… We have no competition in the high quality and value arena.

lol....is that because this is an area of which they do not compete in...lol..an area in which they have never been accused of being in...."high quality and value"....something they are not mistaken for........ ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:14:40 pm by Mendocino101 »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 12:51:20 pm »
then there are the websites dedicated to exposing him.
the  BBB issues,
the lawsuits
he has been banned from every major spa forum
the rantings he has made over the years.

It's just overwhelming.
07 Caldera Geneva

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 03:10:54 pm »
This is one of my favs from Puddin Head...

"I treat people exactly the way they should be treated with the highest degree of love.
Sometimes the best way to show love is to scorn some a$$hole's ego maniac crap, like your's for example."

Feel the love people....feel the love. ;D

Steve

spaman-

• "ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS ITS FUNNY"-SPATECH-
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 04:22:08 pm »
SHEESH Talk about a grudge! all I did was say hi and wish everyone a good day and a beautiful tomorrow and he banned me! HEHEHEHE ;D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:23:09 pm by spaman.com »
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 04:22:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42