What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where is Everyone?  (Read 35107 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Where is Everyone?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 06:51:34 pm »
Hosers.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 06:51:34 pm »

Phil

• Icefish daily, Hot Tub afterwards!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2005, 08:17:04 pm »
Grounds thawing, delivey shedule is gettin tight, road restrictions are gonna lift and we gotta be ready to dig! :o

I actually went three days without checkin my email!!

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 09:29:48 pm »
Brewman,

Im here...kinda lurking...and to be honest some of the trash that was spewing out was not worth my time to comment on.

Congrats on the Home Theater.  We have decided on a 110" screen Vutec Silver Star and are going with and InFocus 7210.  It goes on from there!!!!!!

Right now they have framed the house, no windows, or roof yet.  Windows should go up tomorrow.

Had some battles with the HT installers and the builders but it will all work out in the end and everyone involved is happy.

We were listening to speakers the other day and have decided on the Paradigm Studio 100 Reference series.  MAN THEY ROCK!

We also had time to wet test the Sundances today and I came away a bit disappointed.  Gotta go back and test the Artesian Dove Canyon...that is in the lead for our PERFECT spa!

Take care and BREW UP SOME BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike :)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 08:13:04 am »
Thanks.

Brewing some beer is definately on my to do list.

Sounds like you're really putting in some awsome HT equipment.  Have you looked at amps/recievers yet?

Keep trying out spas.  The only way to find the one right for you is to do exactly what you're doing.  Plus it kinda fun.
Brewman
Brewman

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 11:17:41 am »
Brew,

We are looking at NAD, Anthem, Integra for amps/preamps.  Going that route not the integrated reciever route.

Yeah still looking at spas....narrowing down the list rapidly!

Regards,

Mike

totallyreel

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2005, 09:58:24 am »
What is your location (state)?  We are looking for a dove canyon to wet test, cannot find one in Florida.  We have a local dealer but she does not have the room to stock them.  We are almost ready to purchase the HS Envoy but we want to be sure first.

Soakin

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2005, 11:02:01 am »
That would something that I might be interested in but it looks like they don't ship DVD's to the Great White North.

Take off! ;D

Jc

Take a look at Blockbuster.com.  They have a service like Netflix, at a similar price.  We use it and have been very happy with it, for the same reasons listed for Netflix.  Perhaps they will ship to the frozen tundra.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2005, 11:02:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42