What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water testing takes some of the fun away!  (Read 6987 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Water testing takes some of the fun away!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:22 pm »
While we are dreaming about the ultimate automated tub, how about one that continually tests the water AND adds the chemicals to keep in balance.  Also remote control with a motorized lifter so you can sanitize, run the tub, and raise/lower the cover from inside!

I'm basically lazy :-[

You know with all the fancy doo-dads they try to come up with to make thier tubs uniqe, a motorized cover actually appeals to me.; Remote control activated so in the middle of febuary it lifts off and on for me.  oh....an knocks the snow off and shovels a path for me.

::)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 03:36:22 pm »

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 04:17:44 pm »

You know with all the fancy doo-dads they try to come up with to make thier tubs uniqe, a motorized cover actually appeals to me.; Remote control activated so in the middle of febuary it lifts off and on for me.  oh....an knocks the snow off and shovels a path for me.

::)

And somehow had a cold beer waiting if it saw you coming.  :)
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 05:08:40 pm »
oh don't forget it has to have they jets that absolutely know right where the achey pains are and make it all better.  ;) and one that serves beverages to us hehehehehe!

Just a little Backpains humor.

P.S. Glad you all are inthralled in my quips and humorous lines of gaff (and you all thought I didn't know big words!!!!  ;D )

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 05:08:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42