What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: '04 Sundance Cameo - Water intake question.  (Read 8383 times)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: '04 Sundance Cameo - Water intake question.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 02:36:30 pm »

wouldn't that defeat the purpose of wearing them? (To prevent sand and dirt getting into the spa?)

I've tried just about everything to prevent sand and dirt entering my tub (pan of water, etc.) but with the Oklahoma Winds, there is no possible way to keep it all out!

I guess you could take your flip-flops off and leave them on the filter compartment, or something, that way they wouldn't freeze to the deck (or cement) and you wouldn't track stuff into the tub!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 02:36:30 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 02:48:51 pm »

I've tried just about everything to prevent sand and dirt entering my tub (pan of water, etc.) but with the Oklahoma Winds, there is no possible way to keep it all out!

I guess you could take your flip-flops off and leave them on the filter compartment, or something, that way they wouldn't freeze to the deck (or cement) and you wouldn't track stuff into the tub!

I hear ya. Keeping it clean is a pain.  Last month I came home to find my wife decided to "dress up" around our POS nordic by surrounding it in bark mulch.  

Yea, that worked great.   :P
07 Caldera Geneva

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 06:34:17 am »

I hear ya. Keeping it clean is a pain.  Last month I came home to find my wife decided to "dress up" around our POS nordic by surrounding it in bark mulch.  

Yea, that worked great.   :P

Oooo Nooo!!   :P
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 06:34:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42