What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Yet another new owner  (Read 5288 times)

playswithfire

Yet another new owner
« on: June 10, 2005, 12:53:17 pm »
Hi Everybody,

I found this site about 2 weeks ago while reseaching spas. Let me tell you, this is the greatest help in the world. The search function works great.

My wife and I ended up ordering a Vita Spa Cabaret. We looked at all the available models in the area and really liked the dealer. We have friends that have had a Vita for 5 years and they love it. Several of the customers in the store that came by to pick up chemicals and whathaveyou all made comments about how great the staff is.

The Spa is  being delivered this afternoon. We had the electric ran yesterday and she's been staining the deck where it's going to sit.

We're both so excited, she's been wanting one for years to help with her back and neck. She actually got her Dr. to write a prescription for it so we don't have to pay sales tax here in FL.  :)

Anyways, I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone on the board. I've learned so much about spas from all of you.

Parties at my house tonight!!!

Jeff

Hot Tub Forum

Yet another new owner
« on: June 10, 2005, 12:53:17 pm »

J._McD

Re: Yet another new owner
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 01:03:11 pm »
A good referral is always the best choice to consider.  As you have learned, there are far too many thing to consider and evaluate when considering all of the differences when they all have the same Hot Water and beneficial enjoyment.

Now then, so that you wife is not shocked by all of those who will be showing up, you should let everybody know to not only bring their suit, but to rinse the soap out of it as well. ;D

Congratulation on getting into Hot Water, put a bottle of wine in the fridge. ;)

shabba34

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 01:05:23 pm »
Congrats ;D  Where in FL are you from???

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 01:06:34 pm »
 "...and she's been staining the deck...."

Sounds like your wife is really going to be ready  for the hot tub tonight! Enjoy.

:)
07 Caldera Geneva

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 01:22:35 pm »
Congrats... ;D
The Cabaret is a great spa.  Hope you enjoy for many years.
                                                Jackson

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 01:32:54 pm »
May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!

Welcome to Spatopia!!  Relax and enjoy!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 02:05:13 pm »
As far as "yet another" your always welcome, and the more the merrier. I hope this is a great day for you! We anxiously await to hear how it goes.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

playswithfire

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 02:21:43 pm »
Thanks everyone.

We're still "waiting" for the truck to show up. Sometime between Noon and 4:00 they said.

As Tom Petty once sang; "The waiting is the hardest part"

Pkud, we're in Jax.

AAAAAAA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 02:26:52 pm »
I almost got a cabaret, I could of gotten a sweet deal on one of the floor models. Lots of lights, the misters and its big, tons of jets.

The best part of it is that each seat seems to be very unique, probably dont get tired of moving from seat to seat and feel the different massages.

Let us know how you like it.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 02:30:13 pm »
Thanks everyone.

We're still "waiting" for the truck to show up. Sometime between Noon and 4:00 they said.

As Tom Petty once sang; "The waiting is the hardest part"

Pkud, we're in Jax.

That brings back bad memories! See the web link below my name for details.  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

playswithfire

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2005, 02:34:51 pm »
10:30PM!!! :o

OMG, I hope not.

I love the pics. It's funny because my wife just left to go to the store and she told our son to take pictures if it shows up before she gets back.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 02:36:50 pm »
welcome to the best place in the world to find info on all the spas in the world! I can relate to your wife's back problems plays, I too suffer from what they are now calling "chronic back pain" and am so hoping my Coleman 461 (to be delivered the 26th of this month) will avoid me going under the knife again to install a pain pump in my back. Here's to hoping that your always in hot water and having tons and tons of spatopia fun!

Backpains

NDfar

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 02:47:31 pm »
I was weere your at last Sunday, staining the deck getting ready for delivery on Monday 1030am, now its great ;D  ENJOY!!!

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 02:49:57 pm »
Cheers to your new spa! Wishing you the best weather, the best water, and the best night sky watching.

Spahappy :D

playswithfire

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 06:27:14 pm »
WMCALL.

I think you must have jinxed me.

It's 6:30 and they're still not here. It has been raining off and on this afternoon. I called the store and they said the installers had the wrong directions but they were on their way.

I hope this doesn't end up being a 10:30 delivery.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 06:27:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42