What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: great customer service  (Read 2201 times)

Gaia

• Bubbles! Bubbles! My bubbles!!!!
great customer service
« on: June 10, 2005, 09:26:26 am »
What makes great customer service? Let's post!

I just received my new #331 BUllfrog spa yesterday. I'm waiting for the electrician to hook it up today.
Bought it from San Juan in Bloomington, Illinois. Mark, salesperson was not pushy, gave me all information requested, did not fudge about giving prices, walked away when I wanted to just look. Wet test was no problem. Again gave me undivided attention, especially when I wanted to change out the jetpacks over & over again.  Went over my order and warranties in details.  

I had some anxiety about the delivery since it was an indoor installation and they were taking in the 6 person 1995 Blue Ridge out of the house ($500 trade-in  ;)
NO PROBLEMS! MIchael was great. Looked everything over, talked directly to me instead of my male friend who was there to help. (women, do you get that often???) He was calm and collected, very professional, considerate of my property. He did not question the placement or taking of the old spa. He also spend considerable time going over the new spa and the chemical instructions, but spoke to me as if I were intelligent. hehe.

I was so impressed that I will probably go to them and specifically ask for Michael to put in the inground pool next year.  

Now, if only the electric wass hooked up!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

great customer service
« on: June 10, 2005, 09:26:26 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: great customer service
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 01:04:42 pm »
I'm so excited for you!  That is great your salesman treated you with respect!  I have to say, though, all of the sales people I spoke with, treated me the same!  Especially when my husband was with me and I was asking the questions.  Of course, I was speaking greek for all my hubby knew ( ;D).  Once I started asking questions, the salespeople figured out, really quick, I had done some research!  In fact, more than one told me they wished ALL of their customers were as well informed as I was.  (Of course, it is all to the great people I have met here, and on some other boards!)

Good luck on the electric hook up!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

fatman

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 01:30:27 pm »
Sounds like you found a dealer who is more into common courtesy and people skills than sales pitch. Good for you. I think all salesmen and saleswomen should pattern themselves in the same approach to people that yours has.  Relating to people is far better than pressuring them.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 02:55:37 pm »
See now I found the salespeople at Bullfrog up in Billings to be very pushy. When I decided to by my hot tub I decided on a cloeman 461 and bullfrog called me mid week after I had made my decision and put my money down on my tub (btw all of it not just a deposit) The bullfrog dealer asked me if I understood their warrentee (no clue what he was talking about cause I was perfectly knowledgeable about their (colemans) warentee) and he asked me if I was comfortable with that warentee I told him yes I was and it was like he was ticked off for buying some other tub, but now when we were in with the coleman dealer he said that the bullfrog delaer in that area was playing some dirty tricks as far as sales to discredit the other compition.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 02:55:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42