What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: H.S. Vista vs Envoy  (Read 11871 times)

Gary1911

• Master Spa LSX!
Re: H.S. Vista vs Envoy
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2005, 03:08:35 pm »

What a crock of BS!  I don't know of any LEGITIMATE dealer on this board who would hesitate to promote their company or where they're located.  Hell, I've even got my website, location, and ugly picture available in my profile.

He/she must be some sort of double naught spa salesperson.  Probably a mall ninja as well (Gary1911 will recognize one).  ;D

Terminator

I'll see your Mall Ninja and raise ya one TROLL!      

;D ;D ;D :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2005, 03:08:35 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2005, 04:18:10 pm »
You know, I love this board. Really  ;D

You guys have it goin' on.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2005, 04:57:58 pm »
At this point and time I cannot say who I work for.  I've been trained by Hot Spring and have taken their Master Sales Training yet I have NOT drank their kool aid.  They have the best training but not the best spas. Sundance surpasses them in curb appeal, reliability, performance, comfort and filtration now with the MicrocleanII system.
Believe me or not, we have over 30 employees and NO ONE owns a HS. Just Sundance at our homes.

For cripes sake, you act like you work for NASA! Drop the cloak and dagger stuff...no one cares. I came here for information, not baloney. Pass the mustard....

coopie

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2005, 05:52:36 pm »
HI Gary. I actually tested the LSX and the Envoy today. To me, it was like night and day. In my opinion, the power availability in the LSX literally blew the Envoy away. Plus, it seemed like the "fit",especially the neck pads seemed to envelope you in the LSX. To me, it seems like a porsche to a honda. In addition, the quoted price to me was 2000 higher for the LSX, including the stereo/video equipment than for the Envoy WITHOUT even a stereo,let alone video screen. (11,400 for the LSX and 9500 for the Envoy)

Does anyone agree with me? Also, does anyone feel I can get better prices on either as I am planning to order tomorrow.......99% sure it is the LSX.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2005, 06:45:06 pm »
Does anyone agree with me?

I'm sure someone does and I'm sure others don't. The point is that you've found what YOU like so go for it.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2005, 06:45:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42