What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Purchased, Delivered, Hooked Up, Filled, Now what?  (Read 1792 times)

jjatlaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Purchased, Delivered, Hooked Up, Filled, Now what?
« on: May 02, 2005, 08:50:24 pm »
I had my hot tub delivered on Saturday.  I put a cover lift on and waxed it on Sunday.  Electrician came today and hooked it up.  Filled it and turned it on.  I put a Nature 2 Spa Purifier thing in the filter (the yellow toilet paper holder on a rod).  Now, I'm stuck.  I have a Nature's way starter kit telling me to dump 8oz of Stain-X in the spa.  I would like to jump in the thing at least once before I put chemicals in.

I guess my question is - can I just wait for the water to heat up and then jump in for a few and then test it and tinker afterwards?  Do I need the stain-x??  Does having the Nature 2 spa purifier rod mean I don't need the stain-x?

Any help is appreciated.

BTW, I bought the resorts spa 840L.

Hot Tub Forum

Purchased, Delivered, Hooked Up, Filled, Now what?
« on: May 02, 2005, 08:50:24 pm »

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
Re: Purchased, Delivered, Hooked Up, Filled, Now w
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 09:37:43 pm »
I went through the same thing last week! I put in the stain-x, let that work for about an hour then added some clarifier (per dealers suggestion) Fired up the jets & alot of gunk (minerals) started floating around the tub trapped in the bubbles, so I kept skimming the top & when it seemed to stop I then put in my filter & nature2 then I hopped in  (still got gunk for 1 more day) now its great.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:54:31 am »
Just remember, the water you put in the tub is the same water you bathe/shower in everyday!  I soaked the first time without any chemicals, and it didn't hurt me or my tub!

Enjoy!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:54:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42