What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Spa Audio question  (Read 3480 times)

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
Hot Springs Spa Audio question
« on: May 02, 2005, 02:30:43 pm »
Hi,  I got a 05 Envoy 1 month ago. I did not buy the spa audio with it because of the cost. We now wish we had added the spa audio. Our question now is, can the spa audio be added?  If so could I do the instalation my self?  I am pretty good at household repairs and can follow installation instructions well.
 Also, are there any changes in the spa audio systems?  I had a HS sales person tell me there is a 2nd and 3rd generation spa audio systems. If that is the case, how do I get the best or latest version of the Spa Audio system?
Lastly what should I execpt to pay for the system if I do the installation?   Thanks much!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Spa Audio question
« on: May 02, 2005, 02:30:43 pm »

Chris_H

Re: Hot Springs Spa Audio question
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 02:50:54 pm »
You should expect to pay $2,000.

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 02:54:23 pm »
You definitely can add a system that sounds much better is easier to use and costs less! Buy a set of Bose 252 environmental speakers (outdoor speakers ) and hook them up to a decent receiver and you'll get way better sound! Run an MP3 digital jukebox or a CD jukebox and have 100's maybe even 1000's of songs! Those units in the spa are definitely not worth the money! Be gald you didn't by one! If you buy one of the new "Lifestyle" systems that runs two zones you can get a RF remote that will go through walls! I added a Niles outdoor speaker volume control next to my tub so I could adjust volume tub side!

shabba34

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 02:58:18 pm »
Hi,  I got a 05 Envoy 1 month ago. I did not buy the spa audio with it because of the cost. We now wish we had added the spa audio. Our question now is, can the spa audio be added?  If so could I do the instalation my self?  I am pretty good at household repairs and can follow installation instructions well.
  Also, are there any changes in the spa audio systems?  I had a HS sales person tell me there is a 2nd and 3rd generation spa audio systems. If that is the case, how do I get the best or latest version of the Spa Audio system?
 Lastly what should I execpt to pay for the system if I do the installation?   Thanks much!

Yes, you can add the Spaudio music system to your spa :)
Yes, you can install the system on your own, however I would recomend that a factory trained installation crew take care of that for you.  The install can be finicky at times, especially for one person.
Just tell your dealer that you want the new filters that come standard with all the new spaudio systems.
As far as cost, i cant speak for other dealers, but 1600-2000 seems normal.   ???

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 02:58:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42