What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: vacation in the islands???  (Read 31478 times)

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
vacation in the islands???
« on: February 11, 2005, 11:31:25 am »
This married couple was on holiday in the Carribean. They were touring around the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they passed this small sandal shop. From inside they heard the shopkeeper say, "You foreigners! Come in, Come into my humble shop." So the married couple walked in.

The shopkeeper said to them, "I ave some special sandals
I tink you would be interested in. Dey make you wild in the bedroom." Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the sex god he was. The husband asked the man, "How could sandals make you into a sex freak?"

The shopkeeper replied, "Just try dem on, Man." Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in, and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in many years!! In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the shopkeeper , bent him violently over a table, and began ripping off his clothes......

The shopkeeper then began screaming:

"YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET!!!" ;D :D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

vacation in the islands???
« on: February 11, 2005, 11:31:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42