What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A little help Please  (Read 5854 times)

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
Re: A little help Please
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2005, 03:04:47 pm »
Actually if you read the hit it refers to a dealer with a name of "master spa of Long Island" it is unclear if the product purchased was a Master Spa. I agree it is deceiving to list Master spas with Cal spas and claim they are on Ripoff.com. I hate to keep sounding like I work for Master spas ( I don't) but there seems to be some people on here who love bashing them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2005, 03:04:47 pm »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2005, 10:08:13 pm »
http://www.poolsearch.com/forum/read.php?f=11&i=12&t=12

Just curious if this discusses more than just one unhappy Master Spa customer too.

Chris,
If you'd like to continue whipping that well-whipped rebate horse, please enjoy it by yourself.  if you want to talk about the product, I'll be glad to entertain your thoughts/opinions.  You certainly seem to crawl out whenever an MS bashing opportunity crack opens.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2005, 12:26:18 am »
What's really amazing is that alot of those posts were RECENT.  I mean, I thought people knew to steer clear of that stuff years ago and was pretty shocked it seems to still be going on.

-Ed

Chris_H

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2005, 09:34:45 am »
Hey Windsurf,

In your previous post you said there was only ONE unhappy Master Spa owner on RipOffReports.com.  I just wanted you to know that there really were more than just one, but they just didn’t post it on that site.

Quite honestly, I didn’t even read that post from poolsearch.com (too long), but I would guess that not one Hotspring dealer/owner mentions getting ripped off (on the poolsearch.com thread), but how many countless Master Spa owners?

Did I really mislead anyone?  I just lead them to a Master Spa post.  I can’t really do anything if it is all bad.

Chris

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 06:10:03 pm »
Hey Windsurf,

In your previous post you said there was only ONE unhappy Master Spa owner on RipOffReports.com.  I just wanted you to know that there really were more than just one, but they just didn’t post it on that site.

Quite honestly, I didn’t even read that post from poolsearch.com (too long), but I would guess that not one Hotspring dealer/owner mentions getting ripped off (on the poolsearch.com thread), but how many countless Master Spa owners?

Did I really mislead anyone?  I just lead them to a Master Spa post.  I can’t really do anything if it is all bad.

Chris

Chris,
Do you wish to talk about purchasing an MS from a reputable dealer and then discuss the operation/features/reliability of the spa or do you wish to talk about the whipped horse rebate issue?  You choose....I'm done with the latter....sorry you can't see the difference.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 06:10:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42