What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: United Spas Manufacturing - heard of them?  (Read 5547 times)

moviebuff2

United Spas Manufacturing - heard of them?
« on: April 05, 2005, 12:23:26 am »
Hi all -

I'm brand new to this forum and like many others (I suspect) I am looking to purchase my first spa.

A friend recommended United Spas Manufacturing, a company whose corp office is in Salida, CA and that manufactures spas in  Anderson, CA.  I understand that they do almost all sales to other companies that, in turn, put their brand name on the spa and re-sell to final consumer.  I have an appt to look at their spas tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone had heard of this company.
Any input about buying directly from the spa manufacturer (and most especially this one) will be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

United Spas Manufacturing - heard of them?
« on: April 05, 2005, 12:23:26 am »

rocket

• Life is good!
Re: United Spas Manufacturing - heard of them?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 09:30:07 pm »
No one has replied so  thought that I would.

Never heard of United Spas Man. and I have been in the industry 16 yrs.  9 of those as a regional sales mgr. for
two of the largest spa man.

All of the largest man. do everything in house to ensure quality control, control costs, etc,

There may be a very small number (2-3) garage man. that  purhase a shell from this company but nothing more.

Stay away from them and purchase from a dealer who will care for your needs.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 12:26:05 am »
Three of my neighbors have United Spas and love them.  The distributer who sold them closed his doors and moved to a new town.  If they break down now my friends will be on their own for repairs. I would spend a few extra dollars and go with the big boys....  
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

moviebuff2

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 12:31:25 pm »
thank you!

Nancy

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 12:31:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42