What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Apples to Apples Comparisons...MAKE SURE!  (Read 1986 times)

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
Apples to Apples Comparisons...MAKE SURE!
« on: March 21, 2005, 09:07:36 pm »
Hi all....

In our never ending quest for the best spa I have encountered the standard (what you get for your money deal).

Remember to compare apples to apples...not apples to oranges.

What do I mean by this?

If your dealer is tossing in Ozone...make sure it is the same type that the other brands you are comparing have something comparable.  I am sure there is a big difference between a 300 dollar ozonator and a 100 dollar one.

If your dealer is tossing in cover lifters...boy are there differences as found out at our HS dealer.  They run from 100 bucks up to 500.  Is there a difference...try them and see what you can live with or without but make sure in your price comparisons you are comparing an apple ($500 lifter) to another apple ($500 lifter) not an orange ($100 lifter).

Same goes for chemicals...ask what you are getting from each dealer....

Same goes for steps....they vary quite a bit.

Same goes for setup/delivery...some places bring it there and leave it...others want to walk you through it once filled so they can demo the use and addition of chems etc....(HS was very big on this one).

Just make sure you make an honest comparison on everything....the deal you may be getting from one company may or may not be quite what you expected.

Regards,

:)

Hot Tub Forum

Apples to Apples Comparisons...MAKE SURE!
« on: March 21, 2005, 09:07:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42