What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Does Bullfrog ever respond to your phone calls or messags left on their website?  (Read 64 times)

Davekro

I am very happy with my Bullfrog hot tub. I am very disappointed in the complete lack of customer service from Bullfrog corporate to even-return-an-inquiry to me, ever.

I am very curious if you have gotten responses from Bullfrog when you have either left a voicemail message or when you have sent a message via Bullfrog's website messaging page. Personally, I have never been gotten back to via either method, period. Before I purchased my 2023 Bullfrog A6L Select 1/6/24 (date I gave the dealer full cash payment), I sent several questions directly to Bullfrog (both phone and web msg.) in research mode trying to confirm my leaning toward purchasing a Bullfrog brand tub. Crickets. After my purchase, I sent a few more inquiries directly to Bullfrog, even giving my serial number, date of purchase, and dealer. Still zero response to either method.

Unfortunately for me, the brand-new Bullfrog dealer I purchased from, is just as bad. I read all the posts saying that dealership choice was as important as hot tub brand. I could see that a known good dealer was important, maybe not 'just as important' as the brand, but significant. I balanced trusting a new dealer who gave me a price thousands less than the very large other dealer in my area. The large dealer, with 8 stores, got many bad reviews on various sites. They had experience, but not a record of follow through with their customers. After getting the great price quote from the new dealer, I wanted to see if the internet rep for the large would match the price. They just strung me along disingenuously, even lying to me. So the big experienced Bullfrog dealer had a poor reputation. Being impressed with the Quality of what I had read on Bullfrog, there was no 'trusted' Bullfrog dealer options, unless I was willing to look into dealers maybe 6+ hours away, which I did not.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42