What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: braNew Spa Dealer in the area  (Read 3517 times)

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
braNew Spa Dealer in the area
« on: February 15, 2005, 12:04:22 am »
Funny thing happen to me on my way home the other day i passed by a brand new spa showroom and stopped by and see what he had.When i went in i told the salespersone that i wanted to look for a spa in the $8,000-$9000 mark and he was very surprised.He had a BRAND  that i don't even remember that had only a 1 year on parts and labor....I told him i was interested in a sundance Jacuzzi Hotsprings.Funny he knew that i knew my stuff and didnot try to sell me what he had.He had about 20 spas and the best was around $5000...Its funny what you learn from this site....Jt ;)

Hot Tub Forum

braNew Spa Dealer in the area
« on: February 15, 2005, 12:04:22 am »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re:  braNew Spa Dealer in the area
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 12:29:05 am »
Knowledge is power!

As a spa salesperson I'd rather deal with an educated consumer who can see through all the fluff and really get into the value and benifits of the spa thats right for them.

Too often in this business you have to deal with competitors that concentrate more on selling against the spa you sell. They often times do this by creating half truths and fear tactics, rather than selling their spa on it's own merits.

BTW JT, great to see you back and still just as happy with your spa decision as you were when you first decided to buy.

Spahappy :D

Hot Tub Forum

Re:  braNew Spa Dealer in the area
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 12:29:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42