What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What about Baja Spas?  (Read 4386 times)

busdude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
What about Baja Spas?
« on: February 14, 2005, 10:02:08 pm »
I'm about ready to purchase one and no one talks about them in reviews or this forum. Has anyone heard of the Baja Spa? Is this a bad thing? I don't have a Marquis or Emerald or Coleman dealer around me. I have a major space constraint (55 inches the widest) and Jacuzzi is too big. Baja fits and like all dealers they claim to be the best. The Emerald dealer and Nordic dealer were sleazy at best. The Baja dealer seems to have her stuff together knowledge wise.

Hot Tub Forum

What about Baja Spas?
« on: February 14, 2005, 10:02:08 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: What about Baja Spas?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 10:29:55 pm »
From what I have heard they make a decent product....I think they have a small dealer base and are sold much regionaly...

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 11:19:23 pm »
Baja is one of the oldest brands in existence! They claim the very first acrylic shell.

The problem is that they still need to come into the new millennium. They still build a fairly archaic spa however they build it pretty good it’s just that they’re still doing things most manufactures put aside as Neanderthal at least a decade ago!

busdude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 11:38:33 pm »
Neanderthal? Archaic? Now you have me scared. What should they have done in the last ten years.

I'm looking at buying the smallest of The Performance Series and with tax looking at $6 grand.

The extra $2 grand over the Sport series is for things like a self-cleaning system (floor), hydrotherapy seats to circulate water across back, weather Wrap Insulation, ononator, grabrail and footwell lighting, and LED lighting.

I don't have any dealers nearby like Marquis and others discussed here. But I don't want to buy something from a dealer that is really behind the times.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 11:38:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42