What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Frame of the future  (Read 4252 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Frame of the future
« on: June 24, 2006, 08:17:10 pm »
Metal frames? Junk.  Wood frames obsolete.  What is the future?  Fiberglass frames of course.  Back when I was an engineer on the first nuclear sub we found the vertical stength of the fiberglass strut had a strength to weight ratio that was only exceeded by the brackets I designed for the testing of the first atomic bomb where we found that if we kept the heat from the blast inside it proved a better insulator than the sand bags the army wanted to use.

Finally when I was on the research team that built the water reclyclers for the Apollo program I introduced Physantium crystals which purified water better than anything ever tried.

God, I have to quit reading over there, I think I've lost it.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Frame of the future
« on: June 24, 2006, 08:17:10 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Frame of the future
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 12:03:25 am »
 YOU haven't lost it.  HE HAS.

I swear that guy has the same personality as Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (played by Marlon Brando) in the movie Apocalypse Now.  
His ego is really that big, or they must be adjusting his meds again.  

First atomic bomb?  Apollo Program?  First Nuclear Sub?

I'm suprised he hasn't claimed to have invented the internet, the automobile, or television.

Reading his forum is like driving past a crash scene on the freeway.  You know it's gonna be bad, but you just can't help taking a peek.

Brewman

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 02:09:24 pm »
He's dellusional.  

I love how he makes assosciatons to give the illusion of experteise.  

The man is a con artist. He deliberatley makes misleading statements to allude to  fact .  It's a practice as old as the hills and folks asking down to earth questions, who verify information can quickly see through such falsehoods.

Usually this type of behavior is associated with folks with persicution or abandonment issues (or so I am told).

They should adjust his meds, and based on the latest pics he has posted, folks shoudl be concerned about just how long "thier expert" will be available to fine tune thier tubs.

::)
07 Caldera Geneva

anne

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:51:41 am »
The first nuclear sub was built in the early 1950's, and the first atomic bomb was 1945, right? Any idiot who believes that HE was designing or researching anything 60 years ago gets what they deserve. If he had anything to do with any projects then, I think he would have only been old enough to be mopping floors.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 02:52:00 am by anne »
Dance like nobody's watching

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 08:19:34 am »
 AFIK, he doesn't have any degree or other certifications that would be required to work in any of the fields he's implied he has.  
Gotta believe that the team that's designing the first atomic bomb or nuclear submarine would want someone with a bit of formal education on the subject.
Not sure if he's even got a BA or BS.  
He's full of BS, though.
Brewman

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:09 am »
AFIK, he doesn't have any degree or other certifications that would be required to work in any of the fields he's implied he has.  
 Gotta believe that the team that's designing the first atomic bomb or nuclear submarine would want someone with a bit of formal education on the subject.
 Not sure if he's even got a BA or BS.  
He's full of BS, though.

I've worked on many high profile programs in the millitary and areospace industries. These project employee folks from the full spectrum of trades, from janitors, admins, apprentices, techs, interns, and of course,  folks with mutlple PHDs in engieering and sciences.  I've seen folks who were responsible for pulling cables through the office walls for phone systems put "Telecomnuications technician for the Advanced XXX.XXX.XXXX project" on thier resumes.  It means squat.  

He has no degrees.  He has no advanced certifications. It's all in his head.  He tries to imply credibility via association.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 10:01:30 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 10:47:36 am »
I did an internship at NASA - one year. I worked on experimental airplanes as a mechanic, while I was working on my "A&P" license. I finished the license but never went on to get the engineering degree I was headed for. I still hold that license to this day, and I can work on my own airplane. That is, if ever I save up enough to buy one.

My father worked at NASA as a 'maintenance carpenter,' he retired almost twenty years ago. He built crates for the chimps which went into space and other fascinating space-related things, but he also fixed warped doors and built bookcases for various offices and labs.

But at no point would either of us simply act as if we put men on the moon.

Reality seems to be familiar to some and foreign to others.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 10:53:39 am »
No no no Chas.

your dad was involved with the desig and manufacter of prottype  saftey contaiment devices for NASA's space flights.
Now, I'm sure that more than qualifies your dad to claim he has unique and unparrelled expereinces and skills for him to make decisive statements on hot tub seating  and design.

8)
07 Caldera Geneva

hymbaw

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 11:33:11 am »
I'm actually finishing up my Advanced Nuclear Science Certification at ITT Tech this month. Now I'll be qualified to deliver the tubs I sell! ;D
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

hymbaw

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 11:46:22 am »
The correct answer to the question about which is the frame of the future..................................NO FRAMES!!

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 11:46:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42