What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First soak in the Envoy this morning  (Read 4320 times)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: First soak in the Envoy this morning
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 10:48:59 am »
Thank you all for your feedback.  I am glad to know that lights are available from Hot Spring and will ask my dealer for a price.  I have to think about a weighted belt, though, as I am not sure it would solve the problem.  The lounger is just not shaped right for me somehow.  When I sit in it with my feet on the foot jets, my neck is out of the water.  If I squinch (is that a word?) down to get my neck, my lower back is pushed away from the back rest and my feet become cramped up; so I move them, and in so doing lose my anchor.  Then I float up and out of the seat.  But if I put a weight belt on, it would put stress on my lower back, methinks, and that of course would be counter productive.  Maybe I can borrow one from the dealer to try.

Regards,

Bill  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 10:48:59 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 11:20:04 am »
There is a weight that you lay across your legs, not necessarily a belt.  I just don't remember where I saw them!

Maybe poolandspa.com, spadepot.com, and rhtubs.com would be places I have looked at them.  I just didn't have to buy one, because I didn't get a lounge!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 11:20:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42