What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Try and top this!  (Read 3136 times)

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
Try and top this!
« on: January 02, 2005, 10:43:09 pm »
New Years eve.........11:50 PM. I walk out on to my deck and climb into my spa with my new girlfriend, the incredibly beautiful Lisa. (and when I say incredible, I mean words can not do her justice) ......"Moondance" by Van Morrison is playing over the Bose speakers, followed by "I don't want to miss a thing" by Steven Tyler..... The clouds break and suddenly the sky is filled with stars and the Moon shines! A hint of Jasmine is in the air as I have added some "spa scents" to the water...... We are sipping some wine....The clock strikes 12:00 and the neighbor 4 houses down begins a huge fireworks display in his backyard  which we now have front row seats for in the spa..... An embrace.... a kisss......     Now that is the start of one very good year!  Can anyone beat that?

Hot Tub Forum

Try and top this!
« on: January 02, 2005, 10:43:09 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Try and top this!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 11:29:16 pm »
My five year old Daughter laid her head on my chest and said, "Daddy, I love you more than the whole universe and I'm going to love you even more next year! Happy New Year Daddy!"

The she fell asleep on my lap....

It just doesn't get any better than that for me....! 8)

(I'm glad you had a good New Years) ;)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 11:37:52 pm »
I had sex! HA...topped ya'll! ;D

Nice story Drifter. I wish my life was that interesting but my wife doesn't believe in me having a girlfriend while married.... Go figure... ::)

Steve
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 11:40:21 pm by Steve »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 11:46:13 pm »
Once a year, whether you need it or not, eh Steve?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 11:52:05 pm »
Hey my friend! That's right...and yes I wasn't alone this time! ::)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 07:52:30 am »
New Years eve.........11:50 PM. I walk out on to my deck and climb into my spa with my new girlfriend, the incredibly beautiful Lisa.

See thread on how to post pictures.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2005, 11:40:09 am »
* large sigh *

I have an empty spot in my backyard where the tub goes. And instead of just putting a new one back in ASAP, the spousal unit is making sounds like a new location is in the offing. Perhpas set down a bit, which would mean running a 4" drain line all the way to front of the property... and that would beget some new landscaping, which would beget landscape architect fees, which would beget some lanscape lighting, which would beget landscape speakers, which means jackhammers, trenchers, tractors and dust, and that can only start when it stops raining, which means I might not be soaking again for a long time.

Standby for pictures of me in the tub at the store....
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2005, 12:24:14 pm »
* large sigh *

Standby for pictures of me in the tub at the store....

At least you have a store with tubs to sit in!   ;)

:'( Poor Chas!!!  :'(
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 02:42:49 pm »
I had sex! HA...topped ya'll! ;D

Nice story Drifter. I wish my life was that interesting but my wife doesn't believe in me having a girlfriend while married.... Go figure... ::)

Steve

:D GOT YOU ALL BEAT HANDS DOWN.  :D

Got together new years eve with some friends at the very last minute due to a cancelled party where the plague had set in (their kids got sick) so 3 couples showed up for a great dinner of champagne and lobster (that I brought back fresh from Halifax, Nova Scotia) and a rather long soak in our Hot tub (sans clothing) from 11 pm onwards, well the champagne and warm water just led us all to......er.......haaaa..... gaze at the stars (sounds plausible no??). Any more than that on this story and you would need to have moderator intervention.

We brought the new year in with a BANG ;) ;D ::)
and like you Steve I too had .........

I knew when I came back I'd find a lighter side to post on first to gently come back in rather than start quoting R values and efficiencies on other stuff!

« Last Edit: January 04, 2005, 02:46:08 pm by doodoo »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 02:47:26 pm »
I really gotta get new friends... :-/

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2005, 03:14:17 pm »
The current friends should do nicely Steve, just have some champagne and lobster around.  Oh ya and your hot tub!

salesdvl

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2005, 08:08:01 pm »
I really gotta get new friends... :-/

I find it interesting that you have been able to kkep the old ones this long.   ;D
Measure once, cut twice.

salesdvl

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 08:10:40 pm »
My five year old Daughter laid her head on my chest and said, "Daddy, I love you more than the whole universe and I'm going to love you even more next year! Happy New Year Daddy!"

The she fell asleep on my lap....

It just doesn't get any better than that for me....! 8)

(I'm glad you had a good New Years) ;)

I was envious of the first story until I read Stu's.  My 4 y/o son said a similar thing to me on Christmas.  He said "I'm having the happiest Christmas today.  Merry Christmas Daddy"
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 08:10:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42