What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic Tubs  (Read 41664 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Arctic Tubs
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2005, 04:56:45 pm »
P.S. Would you go on holidays already Stu! 8) ;D

You tryin' to get rid of me?! ;) 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2005, 04:56:45 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2005, 05:05:12 pm »
Well we've set it up that we're all going to talk about you and then delete our posts prior to you coming back. We can't really do that till you're gone now can we? ???

;)  ;D

Your wisdom, intelligence and insight will be missed during your absence!

Steve

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2005, 05:11:04 pm »
Well we've set it up that we're all going to talk about you and then delete our posts prior to you coming back. We can't really do that till you're gone now can we? ???
For cryin' out loud Steve! You weren't supposed to blab this!! Now he'll check while he's on vacation.

>:( >:(
;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2005, 05:16:25 pm »
For cryin' out loud Steve! You weren't supposed to blab this!! Now he'll check while he's on vacation.

>:( >:(
 ;)

I vote that we roast him while he's still here rather than trying to spare his feelings. He's a big hairy guy, he can take it!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2005, 05:18:36 pm »
oh no - i don't want to smell all that hair burn while he's roasting.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2005, 05:19:03 pm by empolgation »
e

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2005, 05:22:53 pm »
oh no - i don't want to smell all that hair burn while he's roasting.

That's how they know when I've laid out on the beach too long! :o :D

One thing about it....If your going to roast something make sure it has enough meat to make it worth while!!

Hey wait a minuet.....I resemble these remarks! ???

autoplay

« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2005, 08:01:31 pm »
Sorry,  for my spelling, I am first, not a great speller, second, trying to type as fast as my pecking action will allow.  I grew up doing the manual labor in this industry. We all have our different strenghths'.   Most of you on here would seem as out of place trying to straight edge concrete or replace a pump. As I look pecking on this keyboard, trying to figure out how to use this thing.    I go to doctors' and lawyers' homes all the time to reset a tripped breaker.  And these are very smart people, yet in my world they are not.  Being booksmart, doesn't always make you the smartest person out in the real world.    
       Their are some people on here that probly can throw out more technical info, never spell a word wrong, and use perfect grammar, that would look like a deer in the headlights,  standing in front of tub trying to trouble shoot a problem.   If anyone wants really technical questions answered about Arctic, talk to JP Keirstead on this sight, he gets paid to know that type of stuff.  He is also a spectacular speller, and poet.

I'm willing to forgive and forget :)  As most know me here,I won't stand for people being hustled....and try to look out for my common man/woman.

And Stabone,I wouldn't feel out of place,running a few screeds,and packing a tad of wadding in a gate valve :)  I have 1 major trade I stick to as far as a profession,and profitability.  I know bits n pieces bout other stuff,and I'm never afraid to ask questions,and learn from others,whenever possible.

I look forward to learning from you,in a positive fashion!

(Hands-on OJT my opinion,is the best way of learning)

KC-SWO

• Waiting for my new deck, Dreaming of my BC 750
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2005, 08:31:36 am »
No it was not the dealer in Kitchener.

I have actually heard good things about them from some friends in Waterloo.  Maybe I should have looked at Arctic there.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2005, 08:31:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42