What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A Merry Christmas to All  (Read 5371 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
A Merry Christmas to All
« on: December 23, 2004, 12:14:57 pm »
I just wanted to wish everyone A very warm and Merry Christmas...for those who do not celebrate Christmas may you also have a joyous Holiday Season....Thank you to all who contribute here it has been a great learning tool for me.....May you and your family's have a most blessed Holiday and a Great New Year...... :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 12:15:37 pm by Mendocino101 »

Hot Tub Forum

A Merry Christmas to All
« on: December 23, 2004, 12:14:57 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re:  A Merry Christmas to All
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 12:16:40 pm »
Thanks, Mendo!

I wish you the very same!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

poolboy34

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 01:45:19 pm »
Thanks, right back at ya big guy :D

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 02:09:13 pm »
I just wanted to wish everyone A very warm and Merry Christmas...for those who do not celebrate Christmas may you also have a joyous Holiday Season....Thank you to all who contribute here it has been a great learning tool for me.....May you and your family's have a most blessed Holiday and a Great New Year...... :D

Merry Christmas to you my friend! I feel very blessed that I have added great friends like you and others here to my life in the last year. You have been a great inspiration to me and your enthusiasm that you have shared with me personally as it has many times reminded me of the enthusiasm I had when I began this fray and brought me back to perspective more than once!

I look forward to spending some time with you in Mexico in a couple of weeks (don’t worry I will stick up for you when your laying on the beach and people try to push you back in the water yelling “He’s drying out, save him!”) ;D. Tell your brother Merry Christmas from us and to take care of that lady with baby! I hope it's twins, he deserves that kind of work! ;)

BTW, You are playing Santa for all the nieces and nephews aren't you? After all you fit in the suit best..... ;)

Hey, is your bro going to Cancun with us?

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 10:33:30 pm »
(don’t worry I will stick up for you when your laying on the beach and people try to push you back in the water yelling “He’s drying out, save him!”) ;D

Well, isn't that a festive response! ;D I laughed my a$$ off actually! Sorry Mendo!

You guys have a great one too. Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into the shoe fettish thread that my holiday wishes did! ;D

Take care over the Holiday's and from my family to yours, we wish you the very best.

Steve

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 12:40:47 am »
don’t worry I will stick up for you when your laying on the beach and people try to push you back in the water yelling “He’s drying out, save him!
Hey, that's not funny. It happened to me - fortunately I was pretty slick with sunblock so they couldn't move me very far before I woke up.

Man. I think waking up to find the crowd, the helicopter and the stupid yellow tape all around me was bad enough, but I still can't get the radio tracking tag out of my left arm. The upside is you can track my exact wherabouts at any time: http://www.killerwhale.no/satellite%20tracking.html
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2004, 01:07:44 am »
Hey, that's not funny. It happened to me - fortunately I was pretty slick with sunblock so they couldn't move me very far before I woke up.

Man. I think waking up to find the crowd, the helicopter and the stupid yellow tape all around me was bad enough, but I still can't get the radio tracking tag out of my left arm. The upside is you can track my exact wherabouts at any time: http://www.killerwhale.no/satellite%20tracking.html

You know, I've always thought there was something fishy about you! :)

shoemaker

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2004, 07:27:14 am »
Merry Christmas everyone !

And may God Bless you and yours !!

;)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2004, 10:42:52 am »
Happy Spalidays to all....and to all a good soak....... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Winnsome

• I love Hot Tubbbing and Boating.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 10:46:15 am »
I want to say thank you to all who have helped us in our new hot tub experience.  Have learned a lot from you people.  Really have appreciated your help.
Merry Christmas to all and may God watch over you and your family.
Mike

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 10:46:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42