What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2016 Hot Spring Grandee - Remote works, but not...  (Read 855 times)

casualtubber

2016 Hot Spring Grandee - Remote works, but not...
« on: June 06, 2024, 12:34:55 pm »
2016 Hot Spring Grandee
We have the remote touch screen control.  The manual buttons for the tub work, but the remote does nothing.  The display shows all the things, but when you try to touch something it doesn't register.  It does allow us to do the touchscreen calibration, but no control of the tub.  When we turn the top on or off manually, the screen shows the changes. 
Could this be the control board?  Pretty confident it's not the actual remote.  Would rather not just throw parts at it!
Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

2016 Hot Spring Grandee - Remote works, but not...
« on: June 06, 2024, 12:34:55 pm »

Flyonthewall

Re: 2016 Hot Spring Grandee - Remote works, but not...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 07:16:40 pm »
i'd suggest trying one last trick before giving up.  i've had good results by powering off the spa, removing the battery from the remote, powering the spa back up (30 amp breaker 1st), then putting the battery back in place.  if it still doesn't work right i'd suggest calling a dealer.  at the age of your spa you may have to replace the tray as well as the remote.  not that the tray would be bad, but a new remote might not be compatible with it. 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 2016 Hot Spring Grandee - Remote works, but not...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 07:16:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42