General > General info Somewhat hot tub related

Well before I golf on early spring weekends

(1/4) > >>

jaw:
I like to soak for about 15 mins with some coffee.

Now that being out of the way.  I been eyeballing a certain driver (semi-old school), it is the Taylor Made (and I am no TM fan mind you), R580xd - it has a host of shaft options.

Any golfers out there who might offer an opinion of this item?  I presently play a Mizuno MP001 driver with NV65 S shaft.

Thanks.

Oh, and thanks Bill  ;)

wmccall:
Being a lefty, I build my own, even then my options are limited.  I built a Golfsmith Hi-cor last year and followed up with the 3,5 and 7 wood.   They cut quite a bit off my score.  Now, if they only sold the irons in left handed I could have a good looking set that isn't patchwork.

wmccall:
Any of you tubbers live on a golf course?  I had started a group on Yahoo and we had one member there who uploaded his pictures and he lived on a course.  Wouldn't that be heaven? My mom built a new house on a golf course, when she leaves it to me, I'll move my tub there. :D
http://www.harborridgegolf.com/course.html

Her house is between the 8th green and the 9th tee.

jaw:
HICOR :-/ :'( ??? ??? :-[

Bad Bill - them's not clubs you'd use in a tourney or to keep a handicap would ya?

I urge you to consider any (almost any) 460cc head and see how it performs compared to the things you have made.

As far as matched sets - they are a thing of the past.

Not even most of the pros (as in paid to play Ping Made Away) play a full set of one brand let alone one model.

So that should be (seriously) the last of your worries.

It begins and end with that works best for you and your game.

I play a Mizuno Driver, Soartec 3 wood, Precept hybrid, Ping Irons (I have 2 different sets), Ping wedges (similar to one of the sets but still a different model), and a Cameron Putter (I have 2 and am having a putt off - to see which stays and which gets sold).

I have about 5 brands of golf balls that I prefer to play too.

So if your irons don't match the woods but they DO match your swing then keep them.

But get rid of the Hi  :-[ Cor stuff!  (seriously now if they work for you I'll look the other way)  I used to be a club maker too, I got it out of my system.

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote ---Being a lefty ...
--- End quote ---

That pretty much explains it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version