What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Santa Barbara Spas ????  (Read 4020 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Santa Barbara Spas ????
« on: October 30, 2004, 11:39:35 am »
I sold a grand total of ONE Santa Barbara spa - it was the Santa Cruz model, in white. It is now having a problem: the control panel is fogging up and has lost a few segments of various digits - nothing major. Customer still loves the spa, but I want to get him taken care of under warranty.

I have called every number I have on file, and every number on the Santa Barbara Spas web site - no answer, disconnected, not forwarded, one reached a guy's house -

Bill Russel was a fixture in the spa biz, and I can't believe he would just run off - one customer in town said they had been told the company was relocating to Washington or Oregon:

Does anybody know where Santa Barbara Spas went to -  and more importantly: do you have a phone number???
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Santa Barbara Spas ????
« on: October 30, 2004, 11:39:35 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Santa Barbara Spas ????
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 11:47:13 am »
Hey Chas....

It is my understanding that over the years they been in business and than out of busniess....Maybe this is one of those out business times...

lucy1234

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 03:33:24 pm »
I can help you.  I just bought a Santa Barbara spa.  They are now called Signature Spas.  We have had our spa for about a month and haven't had any problems with it.  Bill Russell personally delivered the spa to our house.  The business has been relocated to Redmond, Oregon.  The phone is (541) 504-1675  Fax (541) 504-1676.  

lucy1234

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 03:35:02 pm »
Just out of curiousity how much did you sell the Santa Cruz for and how much for the Catalina in the Santa Barbara line not the Islander.  Thanks!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 03:36:54 pm »
Excellant!

I just spoke with "Denise" and she has offered to get my customer taken care of - the part at least.

Thanks!!  :)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 03:39:20 pm »
Just out of curiousity how much did you sell the Santa Cruz for and how much for the Catalina in the Santa Barbara line not the Islander.  Thanks!

I don't sell SB anymore - sorry.

Sam

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2004, 10:05:45 pm »
Just for anyone reading up on SB.  I received my SB tub on Thursday.  

So far the quality of the tub including the materials that went into the crating is very good.  Should have it up and running in a few days.

Did a lot of research on them before I purchased and aside from the lack of local dealer support, they seem to meet the quality of others I looked at.

I intend to give a final review of the tub and the research I did once I get to soak for a week or so.

Sam

sssntk5

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 08:40:51 pm »
They are located in Redmond, OR.  They go by the name of Signature Spas.  Their number is:  541-504-1675.

KS

Sam

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 09:03:08 pm »
Just for anyone out there reading up on SB spas.  

Still evaluating.  Been busy with hockey tournaments with the kids but should have the  ;D or  :-/ next week.

Sam

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 09:03:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42