What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 diplomat  (Read 3431 times)

double_track

• Peace, Love and Happiness
D1 diplomat
« on: November 19, 2004, 09:09:22 pm »
 I'm looking at the D1 diplomat or the Caldera Geneva, any advice on these? I'm concerned about the 2 loungers on the D1 is this a problem?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 09:13:07 pm by double_track »

Hot Tub Forum

D1 diplomat
« on: November 19, 2004, 09:09:22 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: D1 diplomat
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 09:12:36 pm »
I'm looking at the D1 diplomat or the Caldera Geneva, any advice on these?

The Diplomat is one of the best massaging, most compfortable spas made today! I would put it against any spa in the industry for a wet test!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 09:18:00 pm »
Two very good choices. I'm not sure of the need to have 2 loungers in a spa but that's a personal choice and I imagine those who buy the Diplomat specifically want the 2nd lounger. Otherwise, they both warrant a wet test to see which fits/feels best.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

double_track

• Peace, Love and Happiness
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 09:24:36 pm »
thanks for the tips, I have siatic nerve problems, does the diplomat work the lower back?

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 09:26:49 pm »
I tell everyone that the Diplomat is the best 2 to 4 person spa we sell, if they want more room I would recommend the Aurora II or the Californian.

BTW, I personally have not found a two lounger spa that I would buy other than the Diplomat. I is a very couple orriented spa.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 09:30:46 pm »
thanks for the tips, I have siatic nerve problems, does the diplomat work the lower back?

The 2 loungers may be a huge benefit in your case as the 2 lounges may be more ergonomically comfortable with your type of  pain. Some people with siatic problems have a problem with more upright seats as it causes them to bend a bit more. Both lounges have very good lumbar support and the lower jets hit you further down than most low jets. Wet testing will tell the tale

If you would like to PM or email me I would be happy answer any questions about dealers I know or the manufacture.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 01:14:02 pm by stuart »

knowsabit

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 12:43:12 pm »
I wet tested the Diplomat and the Chairman II before finally buying the chairman II (I really liked the chairman II's wrap around seat that's loaded with jets :o).  I can confidently tell you that the diplomat will do a fantastic job of massaging your lower back and even your cheeky weekies ;).  I put the rotating jets in the lowest position on my lounger and the massage is fantastic!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 12:43:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42