What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How to upload pictures & Is there a 'Profile' section for member's account  (Read 433 times)

Davekro

I am a very new member of just a few days. Does the ability to upload pictures from your computer and have access to a profile become available after 'X' posts, and replies? Maybe after a time frame?

I could find no instructions on either topic on the site. I may well be blind ;o)
When I click on the 'Insert Image' icon, I get    not a window to navigate to an image on my computer. Does this site only allow images you have uploaded to another app and need to insert a web link in between ?

Hot Tub Forum

Davekro

Re: How to upload pictures & Is there a 'Profile' section for member's account
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 05:02:10 pm »
I figured out how to post pictures:
1) Upload your pictures to a 3rd party photo storage site like Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/
2) Place cursor in your WTBHT message where you want the link located.
3) click the 'Insert Hyperlink' Icon above message window (second row, second icon in that looks like a blue globe)
4) Copy the URL (website address) from a browser window you have open that you want to post a link for.
5) Go back to the browser window with your message, your cursor will be blinking between the two HTML tags http://, select 'Paste' and your URL will be inserted between the HTML tags.
6) Hit return. Your link will now show in your message.

Davekro

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 05:08:55 pm »
It appears that the 'Profile' link/tab appeared after I had made 'X' posts. I now have (10) posts, so maybe the 'Profile' option appear after a new person has posted 5 or 10? posts.

My Profile has no link to create an icon for my account. Maybe that appears after another 'X' number of posts. I'll post back if/when I notice creating an icon picture comes available.

Cheers,
Dave

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 05:08:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42