Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Ok, Hot Springs Questions.

(1/1)

shoemaker:
So now you know we purchased a Hot Springs Envoy. I have 2 questions.

1. According to the Hot Springs Website this tub is "SpaAudio" ready. What does that mean exactly? I didin't see any connectors on the outside of the tub. (That doesn't mean they were not there, I just didn't see them)

2. They offered 3 different ways of water purification. Chlorine, Bromine, and something called "Fresh Water" ( I think that's what it was called). We went with the Fresh Water system. Can someone give me more information on that system?

Thanks.

Chas:

--- Quote ---So now you know we purchased a Hot Springs Envoy. I have 2 questions.
--- End quote ---
So far . . .   ;)
--- Quote ---1. According to the Hot Springs Website this tub is "SpaAudio" ready. What does that mean exactly? I didin't see any connectors on the outside of the tub. (That doesn't mean they were not there, I just didn't see them)
--- End quote ---
The sides of the spa have hubs bonded to the back of the shell in two places for the attachment of the drivers or "transducers."

There is a special place to put the amp - which is a huge thing! There is a set of conduits (actually just tubing) run here and there with pull strings already in place. These are for such things as the power cord to the amp, the transducer wires, and the control link wires.  The spa uses the same buttons already on the Aux panel to control the Spaudio - though the 'Navigator' remote also can control the system with better results.
--- Quote ---2. They offered 3 different ways of water purification. Chlorine, Bromine, and something called "Fresh Water" ( I think that's what it was called). We went with the Fresh Water system. Can someone give me more information on that system?

Thanks.
--- End quote ---
The Freshwater system is a set of chemicals which are made by the folks who produce Liesure Time chems - but they are private-labled for HotSpring. This system is based on Dichlor and MPS for shock, and may or may not come with the N2 catridge. They work just fine, and I sell them for the same or less than LT. "Freshwater III" is the name of the ozone system - check to see if that's what you got. If so - you got about $400+ worth of goodies.

salesdvl:
what Chas said.

HotTubMan:

--- Quote ---what Chas said.
--- End quote ---

You always say that. :) ;) :D ;D

shoemaker:
We got the upgraded Ozone - CD I believe is what it was called. He also threw in the Cartridge for this system and he upgraded the filters from the standard to the 3-D (X-3 I think it is called) filters.

We also got the steps, cover, lifter, the above chemicals, a hand held vacuum, a booster cushion (sp) for my wife, the GFCI (??) box, and delivery included.

Is this the Freshwater III system that you are talking about?

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version