What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub espionage?  (Read 3426 times)

ssbraun

• '05 Maxxus
hot tub espionage?
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:28:29 am »
Found this fella trying to get into my hot tub cabinet:

After a brief struggle, he (she?) surrendered.  He  muttered something about "no-bypass filtration rules the earth", then started chanting something that sounded like "oh Chris oh Chris oh Chris"  over and over again.  There are a few non-TERMinal injuries...(Koolaid seems to be speeding his recovery...odd!).  Now if I could deTERMine who he belongs to, I'd return him right away.  I don't want any trouble!!  If not, I'll need to find a home for him...someone who loves critters big and small, and has a tolerance for firearms.  (Sure hope this is about the tub and not our oil and gas!)...and no, I don't know what it is he's using to hold the buttstock!

Hot Tub Forum

hot tub espionage?
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:28:29 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: hot tub espionage?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 12:15:15 pm »
Russian Dwarf Terminator in your cabinet? He must have been migrating..hope you didn't hurt him  :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:45:00 am »
Communist infiltrator as evidenced by it's choice of weapon.  Appears to be either a modified Soviet-Dragunov or AK-style rifle with grenade launcher.  Terminate it with extreme prejudice.  If you kill all they send, they'll quit sending them.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 11:02:35 am »
Found this fella trying to get into my hot tub cabinet:

After a brief struggle, he (she?) surrendered.  He  muttered something about "no-bypass filtration rules the earth", then started chanting something that sounded like "oh Chris oh Chris oh Chris"  over and over again.  There are a few non-TERMinal injuries...(Koolaid seems to be speeding his recovery...odd!).  Now if I could deTERMine who he belongs to, I'd return him right away.  I don't want any trouble!!  If not, I'll need to find a home for him...someone who loves critters big and small, and has a tolerance for firearms.  (Sure hope this is about the tub and not our oil and gas!)...and no, I don't know what it is he's using to hold the buttstock!

The gun looks like an Israili Tavor.   Your  Hot tub isn't sitting on the West Bank of you back yard, is it?  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 11:07:55 am »

The gun looks like an Israili Tavor.   Your  Hot tub isn't sitting on the West Bank of you back yard, is it?  ;)

If he were Israeli Special Forces, ssbraun's wife would be a widow this very instant! ;D

Terminator
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:08:28 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 02:46:28 pm »
In any event, the critter looks well insulated.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 03:21:50 pm »
Full fur realy is the best insulation.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 03:21:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42