What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: This is the weekend  (Read 1778 times)

thunder57

This is the weekend
« on: October 22, 2004, 11:22:15 am »
Okay. This is the weekend I take the plunge. My wife and I will do secondary wet testing and will decide on the following:

Caldera Hawaiian- wet tested the Aspire. Leaning towards this. My concerns - Hawaiian is supposed to feel the same but also has 10 air jets. haven't been able to test. I like a therapeutic massage and my wife likes mostly the hot water and is fine with light jets. I figured with the 2 pumps I can turn one on and with the diverter valves we will both be happy. There is no feedback I can find on the hawaiian since Caldera is just bringing it back.

Hot Springs Progigy - liked the idea of the additional filtration and reputation. Does only have 1 pump and no feet jets, wrist and calf jets etc. It seemed if I moved around I could cover everything. I would save $2,000, but that is not the main concern since we plan on living with it for 10-15 years. I don't think any other Hot Springs are in the low $7,000 range after tax and everything.

Sundance Altamar or Marin - wet tested the Altamar, liked it, seemed to be even more than the others,(price wise) and the dealer suggested the Marin, but can't find one to wet test. Dealer said the experience should be the same as the Altamar. If I can negotiate the price to the low $7,000 after tax and including steps, delivery, etc, this would be in the ballpark.

Any suggestions would be helpful. As you can tell, my budget is around $7,250.
We are taking a checklist for the testing this time, but going from one to the other is still hard unless they are in the same location.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

This is the weekend
« on: October 22, 2004, 11:22:15 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: This is the weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 11:50:45 am »
Let us know how the wet tests goes. It sounds like you have everything in order.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: This is the weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 11:50:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42